My company is tied to Verizon...so obviously I'm in a waiting game.
    Looks like I'll have the iPhone to play with before a W7 will get here.

That being said, I've read about the lack of copy and paste (should be fixed soon) and lack of being able to upgrade the MicroSD card (being part of the device/OS locked), lack of being able to personalize ring tones, etc.

From a corporate stand point...those are pluses for me, not negatives.
    (Easier support, less for a user to F up...lol)

We are all BB users on a BES/Hosted Exchange server.
    As more and more of our business moves to a web based solution, etc, a phone that does the web better is only a matter of time.
    Let's face it...BB suck on the web. Email, calendar and contacts...great. Otherwise, speed, display, etc., are lacking.

I'd like to hear from anyone that's used a W7 phone on an exchange/Active Sync environment.

How are they?

I don't care about a home gmail account, hotmail, yahoo, etc. These are business phones for a business environment.

I appreciate any and all first hand feedback...

TIA

(**FYI...I tried a DROID2 for a weekend. I was knocking on the door of our VZW retailer Monday morning when they opened to switch back to my 8530...it was cool for a personal phone. Terrible for business...)
    Last edited by dajogejr; 01-20-11 at 10:35 AM.
    01-20-11 10:33 AM
    Seriously wait until the 6.1 OS Blackberries arrive in a few months. Full screen touch devices with all the goodies should give you the best of both worlds for your business. MS has seriously lost its way in enterprise with Windows Phone 7.
    03-30-11 08:47 PM
    I made the jump to android, Thunderbolt...and couldn't be happier.
    I miss my blackberry....but I could only deal with unavailable web pages and slow, antiquated hardware for so long.
    LTE speed is addicting if you have it where you live as well.
    03-31-11 03:39 AM
    I use the HD7, synced with my Exchange server. I don't really have a choice as my 'great' IT dept has linked our system to Symantec, and unfortunately blackberries do not work this way (at least this was what was told to me). So, I keep my WP7 for work and my 9780 for personal use.

WP7 as a business phone is just amazing. I have all my documents with me, and the touchscreen and the bigger display does play a major role when coming to editing documents, excel or even powerpoint. On my HSPDA network, web is smooth and fast and this makes the experience even more enjoyable.

However, all being said, WP7 is still in early stages. There were so many features available on WM6.5 that has not been implemented in WP7. I particularly miss the Wifi Router feature, which could transform my phone into a wifi router.
    06-12-11 11:32 AM
    I set up Gmail through Exchange.
    06-18-11 07:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD