WIND Mobile in Canada is launching an AWS version of the Z10 next week, either Tuesday or Thursday. Once unlocked this version is fully compatible with T-Mobile:

http://shop.windmobile.ca/ProductCat...A)&color=green

Initially it'll only be available in black but white is due a couple of weeks after.
    02-23-13 09:00 AM
    Niiiice.

The Rogers Z10 has the 1700 MHz frequency that'll work sometime this year with MORE of TMobile. They are re-farming.
    02-23-13 09:02 AM
    I may be wrong but I believe the delay in the US launch was that this model just wasn't ready and I suspect that both T-Mobile and AT&T will be getting the exact same phone.
    02-23-13 09:05 AM
    Funny story. I was talking to a Wind retail employee last night and asked when they will be getting the BlackBerry 10. She immediately said they'd be getting it next week. Then she thought for a second, asked the other employee who said they didn't have a time line but they will definitely get it within a month.
    At first I thought, well, that goes to show how uninformed some reps are. But woke up this morning to see the story on MobileSyrup
    BlackBerry Z10 launching this week at WIND Mobile | MobileSyrup.com
    I'm not sure how good mobilesyrup's track record is, but thats double confirmation.
    Perhaps Wind is launching it next week, and the retail person I asked yesterday knew that, but then the other store rep didn't know if that particular store was going to get the phones next week or not.
    02-23-13 09:28 AM
    Funny story. I was talking to a Wind retail employee last night and asked when they will be getting the BlackBerry 10. She immediately said they'd be getting it next week. Then she thought for a second, asked the other employee who said they didn't have a time line but they will definitely get it within a month.
    At first I thought, well, that goes to show how uninformed some reps are. But woke up this morning to see the story on MobileSyrup
    BlackBerry Z10 launching this week at WIND Mobile | MobileSyrup.com
    I'm not sure how good mobilesyrup's track record is, but thats double confirmation.
    Perhaps Wind is launching it next week, and the retail person I asked yesterday knew that, but then the other store rep didn't know if that particular store was going to get the phones next week or not.
    It'll be launched at corporate stores exclusively for the first month or so and then released to the dealer stores. Perhaps you were at a dealer store?
    02-23-13 09:46 AM
    It'll be launched at corporate stores exclusively for the first month or so and then released to the dealer stores. Perhaps you were at a dealer store?
    How can you tell the difference?
    It's one of those mall store set ups in the middle of the halls.Think it's corporate.
    02-23-13 09:49 AM
    How can you tell the difference?
    It's one of those mall store set ups in the middle of the halls.Think it's corporate.
    Often a dealer store will sell other brands as well, often Mobilicity and/or Chat or at least one of the big 3. That's no etched in some though and often the only way of knowing is by asking or looking at your receipt.
    02-23-13 09:58 AM
    The koodo one is AWS compatible as well and works with Tmobile. Avoid the bell version.
    02-23-13 10:37 AM
    The koodo one is AWS compatible as well and works with Tmobile. Avoid the bell version.
    There have been reports of data not working with that version of the Z10 when connected to WIND. I have a Koodo Z10 on Telus, maybe I'll try it out with my son's WIND SIM card this week sometime.
    02-23-13 10:48 AM
    I thought Koodo/Telus, Rogers and Bell were all selling the same variant, the RFF91LW?
    02-23-13 10:53 AM
    Frequencies / Bands: HSPA+ (850/1900/2100 MHz) EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)

That's what it says on the Wind website. Isn't that the same as the Koodo one?
    02-23-13 11:08 AM
    Looks like I will have to keep on waiting for the white Z10 at Wind
    02-23-13 01:07 PM
    I thought Koodo/Telus, Rogers and Bell were all selling the same variant, the RFF91LW?
    Bell has different software that locks APN apparently, only reason to avoid that version.
    02-23-13 01:15 PM
    From what I understand the STL110-3 RFK121LW is the one that will work best on T-Mobile.
    02-23-13 01:29 PM
    remeber Tmo is launching LTE on the aws 1700/2100 SPECTRUM
    02-23-13 02:20 PM
    Bell has different software that locks APN apparently, only reason to avoid that version.
    My understanding was that comes from the sim card, not the phone, and if you put a sim from another brand into an unlocked Bell phone it functions normally.

Can anyone confirm?

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 02:28 PM