Came to post this here but just noticed it on the front page. Anyhow, for those waiting to get an unlocked version from WIND/Freedom it's coming to BlackBerry Mobile's site later this summer:

Unlocked version of BlackBerry KEYone delayed until 'later this summer' | MobileSyrup
    06-27-17 02:27 PM
    You can try importing one from the US or UK, BUT they are pretty tough to get here also. Here they are ONLY unlocked (Here is US for me), BUT they sell out as quickly as Amazon or Bestbuy gets them.

EDIT: Amazon has them right now......

https://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Un...UvbUpU12941955
    06-27-17 02:56 PM
    You can try importing one from the US or UK, BUT they are pretty tough to get here also. Here they are ONLY unlocked (Here is US for me), BUT they sell out as quickly as Amazon or Bestbuy gets them.

EDIT: Amazon has them right now......

https://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Un...UvbUpU12941999
    I got mine from Amazon in the US and had it shipped to an office address in Buffalo that I have. Even so, the exchange wasn't great and I ended up paying an extra $50 (CDN) for the privilege. I really didn't need to do that as my Leap is still in perfect order and my Passport, although extremely glitchy due to the fact that it's a) a Passport, and; b) it's been dropped one too many times, is operating acceptably. As I find the KEYone underwhelming overall, my advice would be to wait and buy it directly from TCL and eliminate the concerns of the exchange rate, delivery options and updates.
    pkcable likes this.
    06-27-17 03:42 PM
    I got mine from Amazon in the US and had it shipped to an office address in Buffalo that I have. Even so, the exchange wasn't great and I ended up paying an extra $50 (CDN) for the privilege. I really didn't need to do that as my Leap is still in perfect order and my Passport, although extremely glitchy due to the fact that it's a) a Passport, and; b) it's been dropped one too many times, is operating acceptably. As I find the KEYone underwhelming overall, my advice would be to wait and buy it directly from TCL and eliminate the concerns of the exchange rate, delivery options and updates.
    And I don't necessarily disagree with you brother!
    06-28-17 03:44 PM