I haven't gotten it yet. Gahh. :P
    07-22-14 12:54 AM
    Went to the Blackberry site click software/software update after 4 tries it seems to be downloading now. Will see what version it is when it is done installing.

Edit. Seems to have just reinstalled 10.2.1.2102 so now BB and Wind can suck it.
    Last edited by nnomad; 07-24-14 at 01:58 AM.
    07-24-14 01:01 AM
    Blaming blackberry is senseless. You can try a different carrier's sim and then get the latest offered. Or you can try an autoloader (something I might even try myself). Your choice.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    07-24-14 03:00 AM
    Went to the Blackberry site click software/software update after 4 tries it seems to be downloading now. Will see what version it is when it is done installing.

Edit. Seems to have just reinstalled 10.2.1.2102 so now BB and Wind can suck it.
    nnomad, the 2 latest updates have been released to WIND in enough time for them to launch them on time. WIND was claiming at one point that BlackBerry hadn't given them the update at all but since then have retracted that argument but have failed to explain why they are having difficulty in releasing it. Some are reporting off and on they are getting the update OTA or through Link but it still appears the vast majority of BB10 users are still waiting. As Rootbrian says, there's nothing to be gained by blaming BlackBerry when it's the carrier's responsibility to supply the update, BlackBerry has done everything in it's power to ensure a proper release.

With the recent cancellation of the carrier billing option in BB World and the fact they can't be bothered to release an update that was due on May 27 in a timely manner the blame firmly lies with WIND. Even the My Account app they just released is a lazy HTML wrap of the account web site, no effort was put into it at all. It seems after a promising start where WIND once heavily relied on BlackBerry for support in cross promotions, store openings, etc, that the relationship is coming to an end. Want someone to get angry with? Email, Tweet, Facebook, and/or call WIND and voice your displeasure, having a "suck it" attitude really isn't going to solve anything.

In the mean time, learn about autoloaders or Sachesi, perhaps try borrowing a SIM card from another carrier, either way you'll guarantee having the latest updates on time.
    07-24-14 09:20 AM
    All I have to say I went the autoloader route and couldn't be happier. If Wind continues their behavior I'll be doing this again and again.

Yes I've been SQUIRCLEFIED!?
    07-28-14 06:34 PM
    I gave up waiting. Used Sachesi upgrade method to update.

It was easy enough and all is well with my phone now. Took hours and hours to do, but now I'm on the newest OS (Q10SQN100-5/10.2.1.3247)

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 07:26 PM
206 ... 789