- 01-09-2013, 04:46 PM #2
??? why, when the fully functional, real I am, the best of the best is being 'released' in 20 days time...... why would you want a dev alpha now... asuming thats what you have\want? And bearing in mind all dev alpha's will be blocked, terminated, unusable, museum pieces, paper weights when the official release takes placeBlackBerry Z10 STL 100-2 OS 10.2.1.1055 Unlocked Android Runtime. PlayBook 64GB. Nexus 7 v2 Kit Kat
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-10-2013, 09:10 AM #5
- 387 Posts
On a similar topic... I wonder if the LE devices we'll get will be compatible with Wind/Mobilicity. When we fill in the form for the trade-in, you only can select "Canada" as an option, not the carrier.
- 01-10-2013, 01:02 PM #6
I have Wind Mobile and Dev Alpha A.
I could not get it to work with a working SIM card from WIND when I first got it. It could detect the SIM but it would find no network and submit no data.
I'll retest it right now.Blog | Vendor | OSBB | filearchivehaven | @kerm_ed
Junior developer or wanting to learn? Join BBM chat using this QR code
- By mike448 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2011, 09:30 PM
- By specgirl in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-2011, 09:06 PM
- By crucifixion in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 11Last Post: 11-15-2009, 11:09 AM
- By zrome in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 8Last Post: 11-02-2009, 06:11 PM
- By chinkster in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 13Last Post: 12-16-2008, 05:13 AM