- 01-09-13, 04:46 PM #2
??? why, when the fully functional, real I am, the best of the best is being 'released' in 20 days time...... why would you want a dev alpha now... asuming thats what you have\want? And bearing in mind all dev alpha's will be blocked, terminated, unusable, museum pieces, paper weights when the official release takes place
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-10-13, 09:10 AM #5
- 404 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
On a similar topic... I wonder if the LE devices we'll get will be compatible with Wind/Mobilicity. When we fill in the form for the trade-in, you only can select "Canada" as an option, not the carrier.
- 01-10-13, 01:02 PM #6
I have Wind Mobile and Dev Alpha A.
I could not get it to work with a working SIM card from WIND when I first got it. It could detect the SIM but it would find no network and submit no data.
I'll retest it right now.
- By mike448 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-11, 09:30 PM
- By specgirl in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-16-11, 09:06 PM
- By crucifixion in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 11Last Post: 11-15-09, 11:09 AM
- By zrome in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 8Last Post: 11-02-09, 06:11 PM
- By chinkster in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 13Last Post: 12-16-08, 05:13 AM