Was wondering if anyone had any news if Wind will be carrying the Slider when it drops?

Wind tells me that I can upgrade my phone with a $50 promo credit. I already have 3 berries (Z10/Z30/Q5), but this upgrade is getting me thinking? LOL.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-15 07:07 PM
    Was wondering if anyone had any news if Wind will be carrying the Slider when it drops?

Wind tells me that I can upgrade my phone with a $50 promo credit. I already have 3 berries (Z10/Z30/Q5), but this upgrade is getting me thinking? LOL.

Posted via CB10
    Judging by the lack of success WIND has had with the Classic and the Leap I'd be very surprised if they jump on the slider immediately. If the slider is a reasonable success elsewhere and there's enough demand for it from WIND then there's a chance. WIND used to have a great relationship with BB, with BB supporting WIND with store openings and contests, etc, but these days they seem less committed to the brand. The Classic was never given a proper launch outside of Twitter, while Samsung and used Apples get the full treatment, and the Leap, already encumbered with the same marketing issues the Classic has, was priced $50 higher than anyone else. It's been reduced since but it's still $20 more than Shop BlackBerry and WIND charges you $30 to unlock it.

If you're not slapping it on the "Tab" then you'd be better off buying it directly from BlackBerry anyway. It comes unlocked and all updates come directly from BlackBerry and the chances are it'll be cheaper.
    09-14-15 04:48 PM
    Don't intend to get the slider, but I will be testing it out regardless from a carrier store.

Typed using my BlackBerry Classic running 10.3.2 on WINDmobile HSPA+
    09-23-15 03:32 AM