Hey all! If you're here, chances are you followed the 'community manager' link under my name here in the CrackBerry Forums. Thanks for stopping by to learn a little bit more about me, and what I do here at CB.

In a nutshell, it's my job to make things are awesome here in the CB community (and in all of the Mobile Nations communities!). I look after all of our volunteers, help with community events, and do all I can each and every day to make sure our guests and members get the help they need on their most important questions. I also work closely with our tech team to implement new features, fix bugs, and update our apps when necessary.

On top of that I have my hands in a LOT of different things around Mobile Nations. Things are busy. But busy is GREAT and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Bottom line, if you have any questions or concerns at ANY TIME, I encourage you to reach out to me direct. You can reach me here (just hit that reply button or send me a PM) or feel free to send me an email at [email protected]. I always love hearing from our community. Any feedback (positive or negative) is good feedback.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to hear from you soon!
    03-17-17 10:11 AM
    Thanks for your work James... it's good to see these changes taking place.
    03-17-17 10:17 AM
    03-17-17 10:36 AM
    I think the Mobile Nations staff are one of the hardest working teams. Keep up the great work James and everyone who is involved in the background. Things are always changing especially in the last fews weeks and its great to see improvements being made. Always like seeing your new threads being made on the various sites. Definitely stirs up some nice conversation.
    03-17-17 10:37 AM
    Likewise @Matty! You're an all-star around these parts!!
    Matty likes this.
    03-17-17 10:54 AM
    Yep, fantastic team all-round!
    03-17-17 02:17 PM
    It is great to be here! Thanks, James.
    ShirleyFunk likes this.
    03-18-17 04:10 PM
    Cheers James!
    02-08-19 06:03 AM
    You are the man James! And that goes for all the rest of you!
    02-08-19 11:35 AM
    Old thread risen from the past.... "Community Manager" really has very little to do with the actual "community".
    02-20-19 10:52 AM
    Old thread risen from the past.... "Community Manager" really has very little to do with the actual "community".
    Not really true, since the thread is old and since its posting I have taken over some of James' stuff.
    02-20-19 12:54 PM
    Not really true, since the thread is old and since its posting I have taken over some of James' stuff.
    So you get another hat to wear....

I know James is busy with other stuff... it's just that this old thread and thanking him were "outdated".
    02-20-19 01:14 PM