That means, I assume, that you are currently acting in an "unofficial" capacity?
    04-21-17 07:01 PM
    That means, I assume, that you are currently acting in an "unofficial" capacity?
    (He's about as unofficial as you can get)
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    04-21-17 08:11 PM
    Would it surprise anyone that I got 2 infractions in ONE day?
    Is there a category for being a Quality Volunteer with Rules Interpretation Disorder?? ( I'm in Disorder Therapy as we speak)

Pray for me!!
    No
    anon(3732391) and Carjackd like this.
    04-21-17 09:58 PM
    (He's about as unofficial as you can get)
    Is there a real Mod around?? I think I've just been personally profiled!

I've been officially working in "Member" status.
    And, I think I may be responsible for the recent creation of this new "Trusted" club as a means of protection against..... Me!!!

Picking on the oldest guy here. You kids!! I tell ya.........
    (66 on 5/1) That's the official release date!!
    04-21-17 11:36 PM
    I'll echo Rich's comments. I've caused my share of trouble (I know, a shocker!). It's not that you've needed reeled in, but how you responded to an infraction, and whether it truly had an impact on your forum behavior. The badge will come! Wear it with honor, knowing it will show on all your posts (I can hear the mad dash to edit ), past present and future, and you will no longer represent just yourself, but CrackBerry.

Congratulations to all who have received this prestigious position!
    Wow! You really had me going there, for a bit. But the last sentence was overkill.
    I didn't realize you had such a dark sense of humor.
    04-22-17 12:34 AM
    You profiled yourself, we're just supporting your position.
    anon(3732391) and kbz1960 like this.
    04-22-17 05:24 AM
    You profiled yourself, we're just supporting your position.
    Thanks for your support..... I think!
    Wezard and kbz1960 like this.
    04-22-17 05:49 AM
    Nothing personal at all. Your name just popped up on one of the NSA lists I subscribe to.
    04-22-17 07:52 AM
    Oh Hell! You got me. I'm an agent for the NSA. My name is really Walter , but my co-workers call me Wally. I'm originally from Sudbury, Ontario but I call Bluffdale, Utah and the Intelligence Community Comprehensive National Cyber security Initiative Data Center HOME: I'm a clean cut man of 44 ,an American Joe...People say I look like some guy named Humty or something... I voted for Trump.... I personally know Sara Palin and I have a signed first edition recording of Tiny Tim doing Tip Toe thru the tulip.
    I can't stand hippies, I hate rock music, especially classic.... If I had to pick one person I liked it would be Pat Boone. Now he's a classy singer. But, what really chaps my seat, are these spoiled geeks. Somewhere in the last 8 years they stopped including A sense of humor in these kids OS.

MY home is the American dream.
    It's a 1.5 billion-dollar one million square-foot facility and houses a 100,000 sq-ft mission critical Tier III data center. The remaining 900,000 SF is used for technical support and administrative space. Our massive twenty building complex also includes water treatment facilities, chiller plants, electric substation, fire pump house, warehouse, vehicle inspection facility, visitor control center, and sixty diesel-fueled emergency standby generators and fuel facility for a 3-day 100% power backup capability.
    We... yep I'm not the only agent here... we've been listening in on all of you for a long time. We have the technology to listen in Live time to conversations.
    Anyway, we're part of Homeland Security, so don't Pssssss me off. I'll arrest you and throw you in a Pakistan Prison with a trumped up charge of possession of hashish (which I WILL confiscate and burn up)
    Just remember, I'm watching you!!

kbz1960 and Carjackd like this.
    04-22-17 02:04 PM
    Yikes. haven't been here in a few days - kinda hating this new font- it looks like pseudo computer-fonts from the 80s. (Also hard to read in small sizes.) Yes, I'll say that all in the appropriate forum too lol.
    04-22-17 02:51 PM
    Pardon me for the self quote. I fixed it - tweaked the CSS in my browser and can now read everything muuuuch better! See screenshot here!
    Yikes. haven't been here in a few days - kinda hating this new font- it looks like pseudo computer-fonts from the 80s. (Also hard to read in small sizes.) Yes, I'll say that all in the appropriate forum too lol.
    04-22-17 07:26 PM
    I was pleasantly surprised to receive an invitation to become a trusted member a couple of weeks or so ago, and thank whomever put me forward.

I consider the volunteer hub, and all the new initiatives as an attempt at cultural change, (well, for crackberry at least), and highly commend the originator/s of the idea and the implementer/s.
    So tell me, Heavens, now that you've had a chance to settle in.. you still feelin' "pleasant?"
    The one smart marketing ploy is that most of the "Trusted" ones have less than a thousand posts and most don't seem to know a whole lot concerning "mobile." I say most. I think it's an experiment on virtual warfare and how many it takes to add up to a gang that's capable of carrying on one thought.
    I swear they were trying to corner me this morning. But, the bigger the crowd the better I perform. It's gonna take a lone assassin with many clips of "credits" . What really caught my attention is that no one has Volunteered to be part of this elite Volunteer club.
    I think it's a front for a Fake Phone Ring.
    04-22-17 09:16 PM
    Well lostboy, I do find it quite pleasant to know who else is a trusted member now that the badges are visible. And, I find that trusted members are the bulk of the people whose posts I already looked to for help and understanding about stuff in general. 😀

And I try to help out by answering posts etc although my knowledge is quite limited.

So, I think it's reasonable to say that my forum behaviour hasn't changed, nor needed to change, since I became a trusted member.
    04-22-17 10:17 PM
    Nothing personal at all. Your name just popped up on one of the NSA lists I subscribe to.
    Just one?
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-22-17 11:21 PM
    Well lostboy, I do find it quite pleasant to know who else is a trusted member now that the badges are visible. And, I find that trusted members are the bulk of the people whose posts I already looked to for help and understanding about stuff in general. 😀

And I try to help out by answering posts etc although my knowledge is quite limited.

So, I think it's reasonable to say that my forum behaviour hasn't changed, nor needed to change, since I became a trusted member.
    It's not always the case tho, sometimes we are here just to cloud the issue
    04-22-17 11:23 PM
    It's not always the case tho, sometimes we are here just to cloud the issue
    Yeah! And cause controversy !

Heavens.... You know I was only kidding with you, right???
    kbz1960 and Carjackd like this.
    04-24-17 03:33 AM
    Yeah! And cause controversy !

Heavens.... You know I was only kidding with you, right???
    I always take everything you say with a grain of salt...maybe even a half grain
    04-25-17 07:50 PM
    5 pages of comments? Wow! I think this is the most populated "What are Trusted Members?" thread on Mobile Nations.
    Sigewif likes this.
    04-26-17 08:17 PM
    5 pages of comments? Wow! I think this is the most populated "What are Trusted Members?" thread on Mobile Nations.
    Stick around!!
    If tomorrow wakes up on the wrong side of the moon these five pages will look like an introduction.
    Carjackd and kbz1960 like this.
    04-27-17 12:10 AM
    Well, it appears that the launch is happening in the UK.
    (uh, anyone on this thread FROM the UK??)

We may have some drama today. Stay calm! (grabs popcorn)
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-27-17 05:57 AM
    Stick around!!
    If tomorrow wakes up on the wrong side of the moon these five pages will look like an introduction.
    Ha ha! Crackberrians are indeed a vocal bunch!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-27-17 09:53 PM
    Ha ha! Crackberrians are indeed a vocal bunch!
    You can say that (in three part harmony) again!!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-28-17 05:59 PM
    Well, it appears that the launch is happening in the UK.
    (uh, anyone on this thread FROM the UK??)

We may have some drama today. Stay calm! (grabs popcorn)
    Pass the butter
    anon(3732391) and kbz1960 like this.
    04-30-17 11:16 PM
    Pass the butter
    .... Please.... (English manners 😁)
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-30-17 11:58 PM
    Originally Posted by Carjackd
    Pass the butter

.... Please.... (English manners ������)
    He was talking to ME and had he said "please" I'd have known he was being sarcastic.
    Had he addressed YOU, he would have had to look up the word and it's English meaning.

Or were you also asking for the butter using English manners?
    CArjackd... let him have the butter first
    Heaven will give you the butter when he's done with it!

There... happy??

P.S. No one asked me for the popcorn
    Carjackd and kbz1960 like this.
    05-01-17 12:10 AM
203 ... 34567 ...