Would it surprise you to know that I got 2 infraction in my day? They were not called infractions then they were called Moderator warnings and profile notation. Adam Zeis (remember him) warned me that my signature was too long and Crucial_Xtreme (remember him) warned me for filter evasion. I self filtered and typed +*=# or something. . The point is anyone can change and become a quality volunteer! Look at me now!

Would it surprise anyone that I got 2 infractions in ONE day?
    Is there a category for being a Quality Volunteer with Rules Interpretation Disorder?? ( I'm in Disorder Therapy as we speak)

Pray for me!!
    Carjackd and anon(9188202) like this.
    03-23-17 04:33 AM
    Same here. I don't need the possibility of receiving any swag as my motivation to participate in the forums. Usually it's the other way around. I continually have to resist the urge to respond to the idiotic and excessively redundant posts and just move along, keeping my quiet.
    You make it sound so easy!!!
    Wezard and Carjackd like this.
    03-23-17 04:37 AM
    I didn't know I had to be squeaky clean, oh man I'm in trouble. I got dirty under my nail on my right index finger.
    03-23-17 09:26 AM
    I didn't know I had to be squeaky clean, oh man I'm in trouble. I got dirty under my nail on my right index finger.
    Yeah, that might be an issue :lol:

Posted via CB10
    03-23-17 09:43 AM
    Would it surprise you to know that I got 2 infraction in my day? They were not called infractions then they were called Moderator warnings and profile notation. Adam Zeis (remember him) warned me that my signature was too long and Crucial_Xtreme (remember him) warned me for filter evasion. I self filtered and typed +*=# or something. . The point is anyone can change and become a quality volunteer! Look at me now!
    Ok, I don't know if PK is a good example of this squeaky clean image
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    03-26-17 12:04 PM
    Would it surprise anyone that I got 2 infractions in ONE day?
    Is there a category for being a Quality Volunteer with Rules Interpretation Disorder?? ( I'm in Disorder Therapy as we speak)

Pray for me!!
    I'm not sure if it's possible for you to get anything less than two in a day
    03-26-17 12:05 PM
    I'm not sure if it's possible for you to get anything less than two in a day
    I'm sure i speak for PK when I say: Thank You, jackd, for your positive affirmations.
    03-26-17 04:21 PM
    I'll echo Rich's comments. I've caused my share of trouble (I know, a shocker!). It's not that you've needed reeled in, but how you responded to an infraction, and whether it truly had an impact on your forum behavior. The badge will come! Wear it with honor, knowing it will show on all your posts (I can hear the mad dash to edit ), past present and future, and you will no longer represent just yourself, but CrackBerry.

Congratulations to all who have received this prestigious position!
    03-26-17 10:37 PM
    Ok, I don't know if PK is a good example of this squeaky clean image
    I make him look like the good cop.
    anon(3732391) and ominaxe like this.
    03-27-17 12:20 AM
    I make him look like the good cop.
    Well, if it's looks you're going for why didn't you say so in the first place??
    I could look good without even saying a word.

ED... I want a recount!!
    03-27-17 01:11 AM
    Lol

Posted via CB10
    03-27-17 01:20 AM
    I wouldn't join any club that would have ME as a member!
    03-27-17 11:50 AM
    I wouldn't join any club that would have ME as a member!
    There MUST be something in the rules about a "Team Leader," telling us he's not worthy! That's gotta be worth, at least, a warning!
    Banning him is not an option. There aren't enough degenerates here that we can look up to as it is!
    pkcable and jakie55 like this.
    03-27-17 03:32 PM
    I'll echo Rich's comments. I've caused my share of trouble (I know, a shocker!). It's not that you've needed reeled in, but how you responded to an infraction, and whether it truly had an impact on your forum behavior. The badge will come! Wear it with honor, knowing it will show on all your posts (I can hear the mad dash to edit ), past present and future, and you will no longer represent just yourself, but CrackBerry.

Congratulations to all who have received this prestigious position!

Could I represent you in the meantime??
    03-27-17 03:36 PM
    Could I represent you in the meantime??
    I'm recommending you for Champion of Rehab!

Carjackd and anon(3732391) like this.
    03-27-17 07:44 PM

Hey!!! Stay off my turf!
    03-27-17 07:49 PM
    Hey!!! Stay off my turf!
    Son, you may now have more posts, but I have a bar and motel, amongst my many other sordid threads.
    anon(3732391) and kbz1960 like this.
    03-27-17 07:57 PM

I think you meant Failed Rehab.
    03-27-17 08:02 PM
    Son, you may now have more posts, but I have a bar and motel, amongst my many other sordid threads.
    Sadly, in your case...you got me
    BigBadWulf and anon(3732391) like this.
    03-27-17 08:22 PM
    Sadly, in your case...you got me

Another point in my echoing Rich...

I've definitely caused more threads closed or deleted than you've started.
    Carjackd and anon(3732391) like this.
    03-27-17 08:29 PM
    I think you meant Failed Rehab.
    Give the man some credit. While he's never made it past step 3, has been committed to rehab for life.
    anon(3732391) and Carjackd like this.
    03-27-17 09:06 PM
    Give the man some credit. While he's never made it past step 3, has been committed to rehab for life.
    Oh Lord! Please don't start giving him credit. We'll never hear the end of it!
    BigBadWulf, Carjackd and kbz1960 like this.
    03-27-17 09:09 PM
    Rich you naughty boy you!
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-27-17 09:10 PM
    Thanks for the invitation @James Falconer

I am so tired of these VERY USEFUL but ridiculously unproductive full screen smartphones & operating systems that I decided to at least try and make a change.

The recent resurgence of BB just feels RIGHT and I can't wait for it to be a force to reckon with, at least in OUR own little world of productive communication excellence!

I will be here, mainly to add my input as it pertains to productivity and app flow. That being said, I would greatly appreciate your input to this: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post12817775
    pkcable likes this.
    03-27-17 09:15 PM
    Oh Lord! Please don't start giving him credit. We'll never hear the end of it!
    I've come to accept, unless I ban him for life, and probably even then, that I'll never hear the end of it.

JoJo, ya know I love ya, you crazy old bastage!
    anon(3732391) and Carjackd like this.
    03-27-17 09:34 PM
203 1234 ...