- CrackBerry User
- 67 Posts
Vodafone India BIS issue with Gmail
I've never experienced this kinda problem with BIS. I have 4 gmail accounts, one outlook, and one yahoo account linked to my BIS account. For the last 4-5 days, I am missing some incoming emails. I get them but when I check my account using laptop, there are 2-3 emails always undelivered to my phone. (Yes, they are trusted and not spam as I talk with these people daily).
It's like I'm losing faith now as email is one of the main reasons I have blackberry. Never faced this problem. Can't term it as "an Outage" as I do get emails but not all reliably.
Did anyone experience it as well? Any suggestion?
One more question - Will it be compulsory to get BIS on Blackberry 10 to get emails? Good if it's optional like Playbook doesn't need BIS.
Probably, Google hitting RIM like discontinuing support of some services.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Last edited by usedberry; 12-17-2012 at 09:36 AM.Bold 9900 & PlayBook 64 GB
- By imrichard in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 7Last Post: 12-18-2011, 04:05 PM
- By oraclepilot in forum VodafoneReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2011, 02:17 AM
- By niubeav in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 11Last Post: 02-19-2009, 05:28 PM
- By Karong in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 12-11-2008, 09:06 AM
- By LoudNoiseElitist in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2008, 04:53 PM