Recharge BBM plan on Vodafone India
Im a newbie to Blackberry (has been using it for 3 days til now) and the BIS plan on VF Ind is really confused to me.
I couldnt activate the plan online. After bringing my phone to a VF store, I knew that I only need to recharge the amount of the plan and it will be actived.
So do I need to go the VF store every month to recharge or I can do it at any phone recharge shop? Will it be auto renew when I recharge a different plan? For exp: If I recharge rs.222, will the BBM plan automatically take rs.143?
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-24-13, 12:07 PM #2
- 492 Posts
- K Ink Wink
First off, welcome to CB!
You can recharge your phone from anywhere - be it a store, Vodafone kiosk, and even a few ATMs offer that recharging facility. If you ask me, I'l rather go for a postpaid plan though it works out much better in my opinion.
- By vishaldm in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 3Last Post: 03-06-10, 12:58 AM
- By zahirw in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 5Last Post: 02-20-10, 02:12 PM
- By jaifrancis in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 05-29-09, 10:01 AM
- By jaifrancis in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 3Last Post: 05-29-09, 10:01 AM
- By zahirw in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 10-07-08, 11:52 AM