- 01-30-13, 12:53 PM #3
- 01-30-13, 05:49 PM #5
As I'd like to stay on Virgin, I think I'll just buy it outright from Koodo for $550 (if the other thread is correct and depending on conditions) and then use on my Virgin plan. $650 outright is just a little steep and their new plans don't look that nice.
- 01-31-13, 12:31 AM #7
Well, at least you guys get the Z10 way before us, and Virgin is actually offering it for only $150! Then agian, that's a 3 year contract price and Virgin USA is prepaid only, so...
- By hocks16 in forum Virgin Mobile CanadaReplies: 9Last Post: 11-15-13, 01:07 PM
- By ElToucan in forum Virgin Mobile CanadaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-10-11, 10:26 PM
- By warren_walker in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-10, 06:21 PM
- By raptorfan in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 1Last Post: 04-12-10, 12:49 PM
- By lukepw in forum Virgin Mobile CanadaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-08, 11:41 AM