CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Question Will Verizon Pay Ur Cancellation Fee To Switch??

I will be switching to Verizon from T-Mobile. I've seen some TMobile stores offering to pay your current wireless companies' cancellation fee to switch. Does anyone know if Verizon does the same??
    Banned

Global Posts
    17,409 Global Posts
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    249ee433

that's for desperate companies that can't actually get customers ie. sprint/cell one/t-mobile, verizon and at&t will not
    the only difference between you and me is, well.....EVERYTHING!!!!
    CrackBerry Genius

Carriers will not pay ETFs from another company to earn your business. At times (ie black friday) stores are given freedom to do whatever is necessary to earn business, including account credits. They could credit your VZW account the same amount as your ETF from the other carrier to make up the cost. However, if you go into a store looking for account credits before you are even a customer, reps usually think you're looking for Bargin Village and don't want to help you. Just pay the fee and switch to a better network.
    I never said most of the things I said. - Yogi Berra

Feedback Link
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    362 Global Posts

The stores/dealers can try to offer you anything to earn your business. Paying your ETF is just one way, they could call it something else, like store rebate.