- CrackBerry Genius
- 1,754 Posts
Visual Voice Mail
When I pre-ordered today, it took away features "not supported" one was "visual voice mail $0.00", which came with the iPhone 4 I have been using. However in the options at 7:50 this morn, it didn't allow me to add the visual voice mail, just basic (but I see now it does in the order page, for $2.99).
Why does the Apple iPhone have this for free, but not the BB Z10? What am I missing here?
- 03-15-13, 12:26 PM #2
It is simple, Visual Voice mail is an option. Apple and Verizon agreed to offer it for free on iPhone service (unknown who is footing the cost, probably Verizon) and BBRY and Android (at least my Motorola RMHD) don't have the same agreement in place so the cost is passed on to the user.
- By Raydee32 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-13, 12:53 PM
- By Tina M Smarro in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-08, 06:24 PM
- By enilm in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 77Last Post: 11-21-08, 06:14 AM
- By JDMBOY.086 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-08, 04:52 PM
- By Bmosbacker in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-01-07, 11:14 AM