Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Verizon Tiered Data Plans

Verizon has introduced tiered data plans. I am a current Verizon customer and have been for almost 10 years. I currently have an iPhone with unlimited data and I am unhappy with it and miss my Blackberry. My Blackberry Curve is the best phone I have ever had. I think the unlimited data plans for iPhones and Blackberrys are different. Will I still be able to keep my unlimited data plan when I make the switch to my Blackberry?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    343 Global Posts

According to Verizon you can keep it despite any changes made, be it phones or plans (except data).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanked by:
    UKWildcatsfan09 (07-23-2011) 
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Will I be able to do the ESN change on My Verizon online or will I have to go to a Verizon store?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    188 Global Posts

UK, as someone who is considering jumping to the iPhone, can you tell me what you don't like about it and what you miss most from the blackberry?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Having used both a Blackberry and an iPhone, the thing that stands out to me is simplicity. I feel the Blackberry is simpler to use and isn't as flashy as the iPhone. Plus the iPhone 4 has a glass casing, that makes it fragile and that makes me nervous about dropping it. The iPhone has a lot to offer and I do like a lot of the features and apps on it, but I found that I don't use a lot of those features and apps. I am not a big fan of the touch screen while texting and typing out emails. The battery life is just okay and is better on my Blackberry. Also, I like the smaller size of my Blackberry, it fits in my pocket better. I hope this helps.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,164 Global Posts

You can change it online, it's just one big unlimited plan now.
    You'll be able to keep your unlimited plan and everything will be okay.
    Perhaps life is just that...a dream and a fear.
    Thanked by:
    UKWildcatsfan09 (07-23-2011) 
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,141 Global Posts
    PIN
    32FBCE4E

I have moved from a BB to an iPhone and was able to keep my unlimited data.