• 1 Post By irrebkcalB
  • 1 Post By Villain
  • 3 Post By mrfreeze574
  • 2 Post By DenverRalphy
  • 1 Post By MartyMcfly
    Banned

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Verizon Customers : Call customer support and demand answers

I just called Verizon customer support in an attempt to find out when they would have the Z10 in stock. The gal I spoke to didn't have a clue. I don't think she even knew about the phone and wasn't aware that it was being released tomorrow or even that Verizon was signed on to sell it.

As with most big companies, Verizon doesn't make it easy to get in touch with them on a real time basis. I ended up using the store locator and phoning the number provided which kicked me to a call center. I would encourage Verizon customers to badger Verizon through customer support (be nice as the representatives are probably the last to be told anything) to help get a fire lit under their butts. I used the old "I'd hate to leave Verizon but..."
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    Available upon request.

A lot of front line employees won't know anything.
    XoXoXo

No carrier is going to announce a release date before RIM unveiling tomorrow, so why harass call center reps? Just wait 1 more day...
    Wallpaper Changer HD for BB10 A MUST HAVE APP - Automatically rotates your wallpaper - Now with battery % meter, weather and more!

Evolution Web Browser with Ad Block - The ultra fast web browser with gestures and full screen browsing
    Ultimate ScreenSaver - Includes weather, rss news, clock and more! Many scenes including Aquarium and Fireplace or use your own pictures

Visit: http://www.shao-soft.com
    Thanked by:
    BB_Bmore (01-29-2013) 
    Banned

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

A simple attempt to turn up the temperature so to speak. Hopefully, increased chatter about the Z10 will filter up the chain of command.
    mrskycar likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Verizon will have phones, just not at launch.
    bbecause it's bbetter
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    843 Global Posts

that will do absolutely nothing but give some call center agents something to laugh at.
    Banned

Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

Quote Originally Posted by Villain View Post
    that will do absolutely nothing but give some call center agents something to laugh at.
    Managers take threats to leave fairly seriously especially when they look up my file and see the $1000s I've sent them over the years.
    Thanked by:
    mrskycar (01-29-2013) 
    CrackBerry Genius

Verizon Customers : Call customer support and demand answers-picard-facepalm.jpg

*Storm 9530->Storm2 9550->Bold 9930 -> Black BlackBerry Z10 (80GB) on VZW
    *BlackBerry PlayBook 32GB

A gift of any size supports the lifesaving mission of the American Red Cross whether it's responding to a disaster, collecting lifesaving blood, teaching skills that can save a life, or assisting our military members and their families. Donate to The American Red Cross.
    Thanked by:
    mrfreeze574 (01-29-2013) 
    Banned

Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

Heh, heh! That was my reaction to the answers I received from customer support.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    743 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by irrebkcalB View Post
    Heh, heh! That was my reaction to the answers I received from customer support.
    Why would you do this. Just wait until tomorrow.. When the orders start coming in that will be chatter enough. No need to annoy people.
    raino, silversun10 and web99 like this.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    5,487 Global Posts

Managers take threats to leave fairly seriously especially when they look up my file and see the $1000s I've sent them over the years.
    And if you do it often enough, they'll know you're just BSing.
    Models and Supported Frequencies: Z10, Q10, Q5, Z30

Want to find out which radio band your BB10 phone is currently on? UMTS, LTE (careful with escreens!)
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    843 Global Posts

I worked as a floor manager on a provider... doesn't matter if you spent $10.000 a month, you can't get information that isn't possible. just wait till tomorrow.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,714 Global Posts
    PIN
    Temporarily sans BB

Sure they do... over legitimate complaints. They will also roll their eyes, say "have a nice day", and not sweat the loss with customers who'd threaten to leave over something so trivial.
    spiraleze and Villain like this.
    Banned

Thread AuthorThread Author   #14  

Interesting points of view. Subscribers who spend $1000s should be satisfied with, "I dunno." Seems 10,000s of 1000s took the advice of Verizon et al and were led down the garden path to adroid and Apple phones and tabs. My wife wanted a 9930. The Verizon people tried hard to steer her away from BlackBerry. She almost went for it but loved her BlackBerry qwerty too much. Nice phone the 9930.
    Banned

Global Posts
    3,064 Global Posts

Default Verizon Customers : Call customer support and demand answers

Quote Originally Posted by Villain View Post
    This x100...The fact that an adult is threatening to leave a service provider due to the fact that an employee doesn't know much about a future product is pure comedy.

Sent from my Iphone 5 using Tapatalk
    qbnkelt likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Default Re: Verizon Customers : Call customer support and demand answers

The reps there seriously don't know anything. It's best just to wait. People badger reps all the time for dumb crap so I doubt badgering them for phone info is going to do anything. Upper management doesn't care. I agree with the others who have said that it doesn't matter how much you spend. You can use that line when you're trying to get better service or coverage where you are and are asking for a reduced price network extender. Using that line to try and get unannounced information is just dumb.

Posted from my Droid Razr Maxx.
    "If I read a book and it makes my whole body so cold no fire can ever warm me, I know that is poetry." -Emily Dickinson