CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Verizon Blackberry Storm 2 9550 question

Just got my new Verizon Storm 2, have not had much time to mess with it, but I notice when I was setting up my Bluetooth, that my HP printer also was selected as a Bluetooth device under the heading Photosmart C309a. Now I don't want to sound stupid, but what does this Bluetooth link allow me to do, I could not locate anything on the phone that allowed me to print, but it must server some purpose otherwise it would have never linked up.

Any help you can provide me with the benefit of linking to my print would be most welcomed
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,149 Global Posts

I've not heard of the BB being able to send documents to print via BT. That being said, when you did a search for BT to pair your headset (I assume) it did discover the BT from your HP printer, so it was showing up. Pairing and actually USING though, are two different things

I see you're on Sprint....have you just not updated or did you switch over?
    This is a smart phone, it is JUST a smart phone. If it were meant to be anything more than a smart phone, we would have been issued further instructions on where to go and what to do and computers would have no place in our lives.

::: A man of independent mind, he looks and laughs at all that :::
    CrackBerry User

Who will be the first to make a printer with a speaker and mic?! Lol. Maybe there could be an app where the conversation is printed out as you talk! That would actually be cool.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com