CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Using Early Upgrade?

I know this has been discussed ad nauseum but I couldn't find it and would very much like to know. I am not eligible for an upgrade until January 2010 and would like to get the Tour; however, the primary number on our plan is eligible for the annual upgrade. I have permission to use that upgrade, but how can I get it and use the Tour for my number? Thanks for the help...
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    NED To A Wall

This can be done. They upgrade the line that is eligable and it get activated on your line. Happens all the time, so not worry.

THis can be handled at the store or over the phone
    RACECAR spelled backwards is RACECAR

The only stupid question, is the one not asked.
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN

You have to go to a Corporate store on a Tuesday and only tuesday. You also have to remember not to wear a belt or red socks. Once you have gotten past that you have to carry 3 car chargers around the store annoucing "Im a bunny" Then, you will be able to get your Tour... :P
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    NED To A Wall

Quote Originally Posted by smachart View Post
    You have to go to a Corporate store on a Tuesday and only tuesday. You also have to remember not to wear a belt or red socks. Once you have gotten past that you have to carry 3 car chargers around the store annoucing "Im a bunny" Then, you will be able to get your Tour... :P
    So you have experience and have done this before .

It has to be true, heard it on crackberry
    RACECAR spelled backwards is RACECAR

The only stupid question, is the one not asked.
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN

Dude.... Me and like 5 other people are working today (corporate rep) We have had about 6 customers since 9am and all of them were silly issues. One lady came in (this is 100% true) and said "dont drink cold water, it causes stomach cancer" then she told us "cell phones cause brain cancer and Verizon spent 25 Billion dollars to prove this and once it was proved, they killed the guy that discovered the truth" That is how my day is going.... I think i officially jacked the thread? lol
    CrackBerry Abuser

Dude.... Me and like 5 other people are working today (corporate rep) We have had about 6 customers since 9am and all of them were silly issues. One lady came in (this is 100% true) and said "dont drink cold water, it causes stomach cancer" then she told us "cell phones cause brain cancer and Verizon spent 25 Billion dollars to prove this and once it was proved, they killed the guy that discovered the truth" That is how my day is going.... I think i officially jacked the thread? lol
    She was a bucket full of crazies. And she didn't want a "flippy phone" because they are junk.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    CH ME, I'M DREAMING... (PM me)

Best hijack ever.

I feel your pain, gettinthere. I'm the only customer care rep/technician working today because the other reps had 1. already requested off, 2. had moving plans, 3. threw a hissy fit because he was promised the day off because he had to cover for me when I called out for an emergency.

Luckily I get to sit in the back and putz around on my BlackBerry all day getting paid time and a half. WOOT.
    "What if a demon were to creep after you one night, in your loneliest loneliness, & say, 'This life which you live must be lived by you once again & innumerable times more; & every pain & joy & thought & sigh must come again to you, all in the same sequence. The eternal hourglass will again & again be turned & you with it, dust of the dust!' Would you throw yourself down & gnash your teeth & curse that demon? Or would you answer, 'Never have I heard anything more divine'?" -Fredrich Nietzche
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    CH ME, I'M DREAMING... (PM me)

Sold her a BlackBerry, right?? Some PDA?? Or maybe the LG-VX7100?
    "What if a demon were to creep after you one night, in your loneliest loneliness, & say, 'This life which you live must be lived by you once again & innumerable times more; & every pain & joy & thought & sigh must come again to you, all in the same sequence. The eternal hourglass will again & again be turned & you with it, dust of the dust!' Would you throw yourself down & gnash your teeth & curse that demon? Or would you answer, 'Never have I heard anything more divine'?" -Fredrich Nietzche
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by Lady.Khrystal View Post
    Sold her a BlackBerry, right?? Some PDA?? Or maybe the LG-VX7100?
    The 2 of us work together. She didn't buy anything lol. She definitely made our day though.
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN

Yea she went home and promptly put her tin foil hat back on.