- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Use old tmobile 9900 on verizon?
I made the switch from tmobile (****) to verizon (mere purgatory) and am now using an iphone that I HATE. Is there a way I can use my old tmobile device on the verizon network? Unlocking, etc? Will all of the features work on the verizon network?
I would call tmobile, but who can spare the 7 days on hold!
I am about to throw this iphone out the window...
- 01-09-13, 09:41 PM #3
The T-Mobile phone is GSM, while Verizon uses CDMA. You'd be better off selling the 9900 and acquire a Verizon 9930. And no, h ou cannot use a Sprint 9930, it must be a Verizon phone, specifically. The major CDMA networks do not allow phones from the competition to be activated on their networks.
- By billandemily in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-09, 11:54 PM
- By cosguy in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 4Last Post: 07-26-09, 09:58 PM
- By GrandPixel in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-09, 06:58 PM
- By SpeedRacer7 in forum BlackBerry Pearl FlipReplies: 4Last Post: 06-18-09, 08:23 AM
- By jlebel in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 04-19-08, 10:09 PM