- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Use old tmobile 9900 on verizon?
I made the switch from tmobile (****) to verizon (mere purgatory) and am now using an iphone that I HATE. Is there a way I can use my old tmobile device on the verizon network? Unlocking, etc? Will all of the features work on the verizon network?
I would call tmobile, but who can spare the 7 days on hold!
I am about to throw this iphone out the window...
- 01-09-2013, 08:41 PM #3
The T-Mobile phone is GSM, while Verizon uses CDMA. You'd be better off selling the 9900 and acquire a Verizon 9930. And no, h ou cannot use a Sprint 9930, it must be a Verizon phone, specifically. The major CDMA networks do not allow phones from the competition to be activated on their networks.Report Button, not just for the bad things!Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720 Galaxy S4Bacon is duct tape for food!
- By billandemily in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2009, 10:54 PM
- By cosguy in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 4Last Post: 07-26-2009, 08:58 PM
- By GrandPixel in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2009, 05:58 PM
- By SpeedRacer7 in forum BlackBerry Pearl FlipReplies: 4Last Post: 06-18-2009, 07:23 AM
- By jlebel in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2008, 09:09 PM