- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Use old tmobile 9900 on verizon?
I made the switch from tmobile (****) to verizon (mere purgatory) and am now using an iphone that I HATE. Is there a way I can use my old tmobile device on the verizon network? Unlocking, etc? Will all of the features work on the verizon network?
I would call tmobile, but who can spare the 7 days on hold!
I am about to throw this iphone out the window...
- 01-09-13, 09:41 PM #3
The T-Mobile phone is GSM, while Verizon uses CDMA. You'd be better off selling the 9900 and acquire a Verizon 9930. And no, h ou cannot use a Sprint 9930, it must be a Verizon phone, specifically. The major CDMA networks do not allow phones from the competition to be activated on their networks.If it needs fixing, report it!BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720T* Galaxy S4If you can't make it better with bacon, try again!
- By billandemily in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-09, 11:54 PM
- By cosguy in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 4Last Post: 07-26-09, 09:58 PM
- By GrandPixel in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-09, 06:58 PM
- By SpeedRacer7 in forum BlackBerry Pearl FlipReplies: 4Last Post: 06-18-09, 08:23 AM
- By jlebel in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 04-19-08, 10:09 PM