Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    498 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Switching from TMO

Hi, My girlfriend and i are thinking about dropping TMO and contracting with either AT&T or Verizon. the plan we saw with Verizon seemed nice unlimited talk and text and 4 gigs of data for $150 not including my military discount. first question is: Will BB10 have data compression that ill be able to get away with 3gigs or less data? and is the service that great compared to TMO? I've had them for 6 years and no issues I'm only switching because my contract is up and I'm not in favor of the unsubsidized plans they have. Anyway my last question is if anyone with Verizon currently getting a nice bundled deal i can aim for with 2 smartphones?
    CrackBerry Genius

Default Re: Switching from TMO

Depends on what you use your phone for. If you're streaming a lot, video or audio, 4GB won't cut it. I think for Web browsing on a BB, email, and social networking, it's fine.

I came from tmobile too. I had coverage issues though and had to deal with dead spots. I've personally found Vzw to be very fast on 4G. I haven't been on tmobile recently at all so I can't compare. I remember I was one of the first people to hop onto tmobile 4G went it came out and it was so incredibly fast. Then it slowly down as soon as more and more people began to hop on. I think that's true for any network though.

Good luck!

Posted from my Droid Razr Maxx.
    "If I read a book and it makes my whole body so cold no fire can ever warm me, I know that is poetry." -Emily Dickinson
    Thanked by:
    Balti43 (02-26-2013)