CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    PIN
    G!!!
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Switching phone numbers between 2 activated phones?

Hello! I have two phone lines that are activated, A Palm Pre Plus as my main line and a BlackBerry Cruve as the second line. I want to switch the numbers between the two phones and have the BlackBerry Curve as my main line and put the Palm Pre Plus on the second line. Does anybody know the easiest way in doing so? Also, sometime soon I plan on getting a cheap Verizon pre-paid phone and possibly activating it on the second line, so it replaces the Palm Pre Plus. Is this even possible? I wanna sell my Palm Pre Plus.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,079 Global Posts
    PIN
    What's a pin?

The easiest way to switch it is have it done over the phone. Because both phones are on an active line they have to be manually switched and they can override the ESN change.
    Activating a prepay phone can be iffy. You technically can not activate a prepay phone unless it has been active with prepay service for at least 6 months...
    But I have seen it done.
    My opinon is mine and mine alone. If you don't like it, go to Match.com and find someone who cares.
    Got an Android? Check out www.androidcentral.com
    Shout out to CyberWarrior and his great walls!
    http://forum.androidcentral.com/wall...allpapers.html
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    11,964 Global Posts

Have the service technicians do it for you. I dont think you can switch your number to a prepaid phone...vice versa.
    Robots Will Kill
    ..Seek.Search.Destroy..