- 04-26-14, 11:10 PM #3
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
04-26-14, 11:26 PM #5
- 6,434 Posts
An "anonymous, unique identifier"... that is then associated with your Device's phone number.
Yeah... no one could connect the dots after that.
That's kinda counter intuitive. I mean, why track browsing on a possibly shared computer? To profile a smart phone user? You risk contaminating ad-targeting data obtained from possibly the best personal browsing data collection device of all, the password-protected, location enabled, smart phone.
Posted via CB10
- 04-27-14, 08:53 PM #6
Last edited by Furell; 04-28-14 at 11:21 AM.
- By EgraM in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 17Last Post: 05-07-14, 07:09 AM
- By ce71 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 90Last Post: 04-29-14, 12:15 PM
- By officially_juju in forum BlackBerry Z3Replies: 10Last Post: 04-28-14, 09:44 PM
- By 02mustang02 in forum BlackBerry Z30Replies: 6Last Post: 04-27-14, 12:28 AM