Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    PIN
    28A0E7EF
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default No mobile share plans, do they still exist?

Does Verizon still offer cell phone plans like the plans before mobile share plans were introduced. I have looked for the old plans on Verizon's web site but I couldn't find anything. If they do offer the old plans are the prices the same $39.99 for the cheapest line and $30 for 2GB of data?[
    CrackBerry User

Default No mobile share plans, do they still exist?

No they don't. They have prepaid which is almost like what non mobile share were.
    BBCurve
    Tmobile
    CrackBerry Genius

Default Re: No mobile share plans, do they still exist?

-double post, oops-
    Last edited by Artemis68; 02-08-2013 at 05:00 AM.
    "If I read a book and it makes my whole body so cold no fire can ever warm me, I know that is poetry." -Emily Dickinson
    CrackBerry Genius

Default Re: No mobile share plans, do they still exist?

No, new customers have mobile share only now.

If you were a customer before mobile share, you have the ability to get onto a tiered data plan but that's it.

Posted from my Droid Razr Maxx.
    "If I read a book and it makes my whole body so cold no fire can ever warm me, I know that is poetry." -Emily Dickinson
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,011 Global Posts
    PIN
    --- Inconceivable!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis68 View Post
    No, new customers have mobile share only now.

If you were a customer before mobile share, you have the ability to get onto a tiered data plan but that's it.

Posted from my Droid Razr Maxx.
    That's actually misleading and untrue. It's the old unlimited and other plans that are no longer there. You don't HAVE to go on a share plan. You can still put an individual line on its own tiered plan. They just don't communicate that well.

Depending on the numbers of devices you have, share may not be advantageous. But once you are at 3 or 4, then share becomes a good deal.
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by jlb21 View Post
    That's actually misleading and untrue. It's the old unlimited and other plans that are no longer there. You don't HAVE to go on a share plan. You can still put an individual line on its own tiered plan. They just don't communicate that well.

Depending on the numbers of devices you have, share may not be advantageous. But once you are at 3 or 4, then share becomes a good deal.
    I wasn't aware of this at all. A new customer can go to Vzw and get a regular individual tiered plan (not share) if they want?

Thank you for pointing this out. I don't want to spread bad info.