No mobile share plans, do they still exist?
Does Verizon still offer cell phone plans like the plans before mobile share plans were introduced. I have looked for the old plans on Verizon's web site but I couldn't find anything. If they do offer the old plans are the prices the same $39.99 for the cheapest line and $30 for 2GB of data?[
- 02-08-13, 04:00 AM #4
Re: No mobile share plans, do they still exist?
No, new customers have mobile share only now.
If you were a customer before mobile share, you have the ability to get onto a tiered data plan but that's it.
Posted from my Droid Razr Maxx."If I read a book and it makes my whole body so cold no fire can ever warm me, I know that is poetry." -Emily Dickinson
- 03-07-13, 11:30 AM #5
Depending on the numbers of devices you have, share may not be advantageous. But once you are at 3 or 4, then share becomes a good deal.
- 03-14-13, 04:08 AM #6"If I read a book and it makes my whole body so cold no fire can ever warm me, I know that is poetry." -Emily Dickinson
- By Tristin21 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-10, 04:39 AM
- By Cujo31 in forum RogersReplies: 18Last Post: 07-07-09, 03:28 AM
- By DurangoJim in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 5Last Post: 11-14-08, 01:08 AM
- By gerbila in forum T-MobileReplies: 6Last Post: 06-03-08, 08:32 PM
- By immortal_teq in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 8Last Post: 03-31-08, 10:24 PM