Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. Checkingout's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    100 Posts
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    PIN
    Cushion
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Help with aweful Verizon Customer Service

    I am hoping that someone in the know, or who works for Verizon could advise me of a good e-mail address to send a letter explaining a very poor customer service experience and being lied to.

    I realize this is an isolated experience at the Santa Ana, CA store and ALL of my other dealings with Verizon have been top-notch...so this is NOT a Verizon bashing thread. But at the same time, I am compelled to communicate my experience to Verizon Management.

    Long story short...I was told by a Verizon emplyee that I could change my plan from 2 years to 1 for an additional 70 dollars. When I agreed and went to pay that price nearly doubled! Also, the Verizon Rep said that I would get a 500 anytime minutes - good for one year...when I checked my account it was 15 minutes. I ended up in this store for over an hour and a half to complete 2 transactions...because no one would help the poor new guy they had help me. No one really tried to help me and even the store manager just blew me off.

    There is much more to the story, but I really don't want to bore everyone with every detail!

    Again, I realize this experience is not typical. I am not one to normally complain, but this whole ordeal is really bothering me.
  2. Chrisy's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    14,843 Posts
    Global Posts
    17,409 Global Posts
    #2  

    Default

    i've used this email link many times to ask question about my service and bill:


    Cell Phones, Cell Phone Plans, Cell Phone Accessories - Verizon Wireless

    they've always replied promptly!
  3. Checkingout's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    100 Posts
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    PIN
    Cushion
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

    Default

    ^ Thanks very much. I just tried to send my letter and it truncates after 2000 characters...so I sent a "reader's digest" version...haha. My letter is 2 pages, so I guess I'm too verbose!
  4. Javaddict's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    521 Posts
    PIN
    3028C5B0
    #4  

    Default

    i'm really sorry to hear about that, I really am, have you tried calling the store and asking to speak to a manager?
  5. Checkingout's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    100 Posts
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    PIN
    Cushion
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

    Default

    I would, but the manager was the main problem...in fact he just left his brand-new employee alone with my situation (I felt sorry for him) and would not help...he basically just ran from the situation. I really thought the manager should have tried to help, as he knew what was going on, instead he promptly departed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Javaddict View Post
    i'm really sorry to hear about that, I really am, have you tried calling the store and asking to speak to a manager?
  6. crescent's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    349 Posts
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    #6  

    Default

    Did you goto a corp store or an auth retailer? Sounds almost like you got duped into cancelling your plan and started a new plan.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  7. faydina's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    169 Posts
    #7  

    Default

    Not sure of the exact link but on VZW's page there used to be a 'contact us', might be something to check out and you might not have to "cliff notes" your letter.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  8. lastraid's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    8,801 Posts
    PIN
    NED To A Wall
    #8  

    Default

    If the manager is part of the problem, then I would ask for the area manager.
    RACECAR spelled backwards is RACECAR

    The only stupid question, is the one not asked.
  9. pgregory's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    419 Posts
    Global Posts
    420 Global Posts
    PIN
    318ddaaf
    #9  

    Default

    my girl and i used these # and got great results

    Phone Numbers: Reach Verizon Executive Customer Service
    PG
    My Pin: 318ddaaf

    Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
  10. Checkingout's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    100 Posts
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    PIN
    Cushion
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #10  

    Default

    ^ Thanks everyone. P - that is quite a thread you passed along, I will def try.

    Yesturday Morning (Friday) I sent an eMail to customer service as listed on the Verizon Web Page - as of this writting, I have had no response. Stay tuned!
  11. tjopearson's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    93 Posts
    PIN
    Just Ask Me
    #11  

    Default

    Go to vzw.com click on "about us" and submit a letter to the "higher ups" they will reply.
  12. darkmoon66's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    43 Posts
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    #12  

    Default

    My advice for next time is to come to my store in Tustin rather than Santa Ana
  13. kpxstar9's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    631 Posts
    Global Posts
    824 Global Posts
    #13  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pgregory View Post
    my girl and i used these # and got great results

    Phone Numbers: Reach Verizon Executive Customer Service
    those numbers are for verizon communications, not verizon wireless.
  14. dionsb's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    111 Posts
    PIN
    eapple, goose and a battery pull and im straight...
    #14  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by checkingout View Post
    I am hoping that someone in the know, or who works for Verizon could advise me of a good e-mail address to send a letter explaining a very poor customer service experience and being lied to.

    I realize this is an isolated experience at the Santa Ana, CA store and ALL of my other dealings with Verizon have been top-notch...so this is NOT a Verizon bashing thread. But at the same time, I am compelled to communicate my experience to Verizon Management.

    Long story short...I was told by a Verizon emplyee that I could change my plan from 2 years to 1 for an additional 70 dollars. When I agreed and went to pay that price nearly doubled! Also, the Verizon Rep said that I would get a 500 anytime minutes - good for one year...when I checked my account it was 15 minutes. I ended up in this store for over an hour and a half to complete 2 transactions...because no one would help the poor new guy they had help me. No one really tried to help me and even the store manager just blew me off.

    There is much more to the story, but I really don't want to bore everyone with every detail!

    Again, I realize this experience is not typical. I am not one to normally complain, but this whole ordeal is really bothering me.
    If you are having a problem with a store manager give customer service a call at 611 from your mobile or 800 922 0204 and ask to submit a VOC (voice of the customer) form. Generally when you have a problem with a store rep, vzw recommend you speak with the manager. But if the manager is the problem, submitting this form and leaving a cbr number with the rep you speak with over the phone, often can get your situation resolved a lot faster than you may think. Reps tend to get a little more lead way with customer service issues in a store than managers. Very little tolerance for store managers in matters of customer service.
    Its a Blackberry world! Everything else is just everything else...
  15. Bramsy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    544 Posts
    PIN
    305D5CC2
    #15  

    Default

    I have no help but good luck with your problems!

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  16. pgregory's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    419 Posts
    Global Posts
    420 Global Posts
    PIN
    318ddaaf
    #16  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nslasha View Post
    those numbers are for verizon communications, not verizon wireless.
    Those numbers work for Verizon wireless as well. They did for us when we called them about non responsive managers and rude customer service reps.

    Phil.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  17. Checkingout's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    100 Posts
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    PIN
    Cushion
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #17  

    Default

    Really want to thank everyone for the great suggestions. I literally took all of them and finally a Verizon Supervisor Named Miguel made right all of the issues I had.

    Hopefully those folks at the Santa Ana branch kinda help their new employees and at least "act" concerned when a customer has questions/problems. And most of all, just stand by what they say?

    And yes, I will go to the Tusin Store from this point foreward!!! Thanks Again!
  18. princessalannah2's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    61 Posts
    PIN
    3050D592
    #18  

    Default www.verizonwirelesssurvey.com

    Quote Originally Posted by pgregory View Post
    my girl and i used these # and got great results

    Phone Numbers: Reach Verizon Executive Customer Service
    I doubt you'd get much out of calling those numbers because those are for Verizon. You need to look for Verizon Wireless executive numbers. Two toootaly diff companies. But if you want to express your concerns go to www.verizonwirelesssurvey.com. Keep in mind that while doing it that when you type in your mobile number it is rating the LAST verizon rep that assisted you. And the number that you are rating them (scale of 1-10) is based on the actual rep. Plz leave any addt'l feedback. Oue NPS scores go waaayyy up to out corporate office and they do take it very seriously. You'll have the most luck there. And if you have the rep and manager first and last name that is always helpful. Good luck.
    *Alannah*
  19. Crackberrykills's Avatar
    The CBK

    Posts
    10,457 Posts
    PIN
    "No Pin For You!"
    #19  

    Default

    Get on that right away. There is no excuse for poor customer service. I abhor that so much.
    "It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book." Nietzsche

Posting Permissions