Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default FINALLYYYYYY, da Rock has come back toooooo....(Iphone 5 or GS 2?)

VZW!!! Well I will be anyways soon. I rode out the 2 yr hiatus from vzw. Moving back to VZW. I left vzw to go to Sprint when Tour 9630 came out. I am finally dumping both Sprint and BB altogether and moving into this century like a civilized human being.

I wish to bounce right now but I might as well be patient about it and wait for the latest and the greatest and time it right. I am going to wait til GS2 or Iphone 5.

Guys coming from BB tour, I know either one will be a super duper upgrade. I feel completely Amish when it comes to droid and iphone. I've only played it around with it w my friends.

Can you guys help a newbie out and give me some information about what is good/not so good about each? I'll start it and if you guys can add some stuff, I'd really appreciate it. I am not going to base my decision on this thread but would looove to be armed with information before going to test it out.

GS2:
    better screen, bigger screen, bigger storage, crappier apps, free GPS.

Iphone 5:
    user friendly, better UI, better apps, litigious, costs more, no free GPS, steve "blo" jobs as CEO.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    898 Global Posts

I would try the iPhone5 and get it out of your system. It is just so very pretty. Then you can come back to a real phone that does not drop your calls or track your location and does not practice monopolistic behavior.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Quote Originally Posted by guerllamo7 View Post
    I would try the iPhone5 and get it out of your system. It is just so very pretty. Then you can come back to a real phone that does not drop your calls or track your location and does not practice monopolistic behavior.
    hahahaha...hey, google does that to i believe but they just won't sue you for it!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    350 Global Posts
    PIN
    Just Ask

Get the blackberry 9930
    CrackBerry Genius

Try monaco or monza first, it wont need a bumper. Its safer.
    Iphone 5 will have the bumper preinstalled, for signal reception, and a signall booster planted in your ear,and sgs2 will have to use a heat shield case to prevent skinburn.

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    409 Global Posts

Having used all three platforms as well, and I switch back and forth every few weeks. I still like Blackberry as my first choice for my daily use, I am eagerly looking forward to the new units due out soon.