BYOD for VZW $10/75MB Social Messaging Plan?
Does anyone know if you're allowed to activate any VZW Curve 9330 (with a clean ESN, obviously) with the $10/month social plan?
I asked Verizon support, and the representative told me that the plan requires a specific model 9330 that's designed for the plan in order for it to work. Based on his tone, it didn't seem like he was 100% certain, and it's hard for me to believe that Verizon would have a specifically tailored model out there designed for this one plan only.
Just wondering if anyone knew for certain (and if it's the case, where I could find one off contract).
- By eelnoj in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-12, 07:37 PM
- By Kingdom_Living in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 3Last Post: 04-17-12, 05:38 PM
- By rayz336 in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 6Last Post: 10-08-11, 11:05 AM
- By trixnrice in forum AT&TReplies: 17Last Post: 08-11-09, 06:29 PM
- By CMEC in forum T-MobileReplies: 10Last Post: 02-21-08, 03:03 PM