- CrackBerry Abuser
- 273 Posts
Buisness Discount etiquette
I am a contract designer for lots of companies, and have my own email account with a few of the ones I spend most of my time in. One of my email accounts qualify for a discount through Verizon. Would it be acceptable to receive a discount because I have an email account from a company that does not technically pay me directly?
- CrackBerry Genius
02-08-2013, 05:07 AM #2
- 3,195 Posts
Re: Buisness Discount etiquette
I wouldn't have a problem with it, personally. It's a company you do you work with and you have a valid work email. Why not? You can even set up the discount online.
Posted from my Droid Razr Maxx."If I read a book and it makes my whole body so cold no fire can ever warm me, I know that is poetry." -Emily Dickinson
- 02-11-2013, 08:11 PM #6
Why not get the discount?
I haven't worked for the company I get a discount through for 7 years.
I'm not giving my discount up until they kick me off."For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice." - Joseph Dunninger
- 02-15-2013, 05:33 PM #7
I worked for my company for 32 years. I retired two years ago and still get the discount. Technically I should not, because I no longer "work" for them, nor do I have a company email address anymore. But, I have not told my carrier that I retired, and they have never asked. So, I will take the discount as long as I can.
- By charmandhappy.com in forum Discover BBM FriendsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2008, 05:40 AM
- By SK1 in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 25Last Post: 01-16-2008, 08:56 AM
- By ablefton in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-29-2007, 10:23 PM
- By dtd in forum Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 4Last Post: 11-14-2007, 08:07 PM
- By cheungsta in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 05-01-2007, 01:57 AM