BES + Shared Data
How does BES access work on a Shared data plan on Verizon? Do they just tack on the access fees or does it become individual data again?
Sent from my BlackBerry 9370 using Tapatalk
G'zOne S> SCH-U450> 9650> HTC Incredible 2 (S-OFF)> 9370 + Playbook 16GB > Q5 (only if its Global Ready)
- 02-13-2013, 04:10 PM #3
They add a $15 charge for business email and the data comes out of your shared pool. Not a big deal for me with my 9930, but with a 4G Z10 or Q10 it might be an issue. However, if you have wifi at work and home, it might not be such a hit.
- By kpin_it_real in forum AT&TReplies: 14Last Post: 08-08-2012, 02:47 PM
- By jmayniac in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 5Last Post: 03-14-2009, 09:04 AM
- By maprx in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2009, 11:58 AM
- By KPDUF in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 6Last Post: 07-29-2008, 11:14 PM
- By jhinty in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2008, 01:18 AM