CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    PIN
    NA
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default ATT challenges VZ in court

Verizon Wireless seeks U.S. court judgment on ads | Technology | Reuters

Funny that ATT would have the nerve to challenge VZ's network claims. What are they trying to prove?
    CrackBerry Master

Quote Originally Posted by sprke81 View Post
    What are they trying to prove?
    That they're sore losers? I think AT&T finally has a shot at winning something....
    Perseverance, against all opposition
    Crushing all limitations
    Pure strength through solitude
    Discipline and determination
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    Ask for it

We sued back.

2nd UPDATE: Verizon Wireless Seeks Judgment On 3G Ad Claims

A court battle is brewing over advertising claims by Verizon Communications Inc.'s (VZ) wireless business that it has "America's Most Reliable 3G Network."

Cellco Partnership, a Delaware general partnership that does business as Verizon Wireless, sued AT&T Inc.'s (T) AT&T Mobility LLC in U.S. District Court in Manhattan Monday, seeking a declaratory judgment that its advertising claims are "truthful, accurate and substantiated."
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    PIN
    NA
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

"We sued back."

Ughh.. Why don't they just skip the bickering and use the money they gonna blow on lawyers to light up another market with LTE.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by sprke81; 07-27-2009 at 11:17 PM.
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    Ask for it

We have lawyers on Salary. We would be spending the money anyways this is just fun.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    252 Global Posts

at&t is so pathetic; does anyone else think they're just grasping at straws here? And how could you even argue that speed is a component of reliability? Have at&t's lawyers had the foresight to actually look up the definition of the word 'reliability'?

Oh, and I like the last quote in that second article. "Verizon's ads are false and misleading." I'm glad the lawyer cleared that one up so that we can separate these ads from those that are false and straightforward.
    CrackBerry Addict

Wtf, Verizon's 3G network is lik 25x bigger than theirs, and there is not a whole lot of speed difference, seriously AT&T is going to get laughed out of the court room, how stupid of them to challenge Verizon, when their OWN coverage map shows that their 3G network is smaller than Verizon's

CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    451 Global Posts

A company (AT&T) HQd in Atlanta can't even offer full coverage in that metro area. The way I see it, no matter what the speed, if you can't access it who needs it.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    306C5AAC

doesnt att claim they have the largest network.... based on worldwide roaming contracts? i dont really care how well my phone works in rome while im sitting in california
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    6,710 Global Posts
    PIN
    n/a

AT&T coverage sucks here to that's why I'm back with Verzion since Alltel bailed on me down in NC just hope Verizon can keep me connected like Alltel did , this makes the second time they bought out my carrier and makes me wonder if they stalking me. Lol

Last edited by DavidNC; 07-28-2009 at 06:32 AM.