My contract is up in September, which means I can upgrade in early May. In the old old days, if you were buying a smartphone they would fudge you a few extra months to get the sale, but then smartphones aren't a rarity anymore.
So my question is, if I went into a store on March 28 and said I really, really wanted a Z10, what is the chance they would sell it to me on contract even though I'm a month away (5 weeks I guess, technically)? Or, would they for sure make me wait?
- 03-13-2013, 04:52 PM #3
Calling might work but you might also want to just drive to a local store and see what they can do for you. Some times it is easier to deal in person than over a phone. It is certainly worth trying, what is the worst that will happen?
- CrackBerry User
03-15-2013, 12:22 PM #6
- 82 Posts
- CrackBerry Addict
03-15-2013, 03:46 PM #7
- 745 Posts
- You gotta ask nicely...
I suppose if I waited a year I can wait 31 more days for my upgrade...Former owner of a 9530, 9550 & 9930.Proud owner of a 32gb Playbook. Rocking the Z10! | BBM Channel: C000534C0 | @MusingsFrmtheFS | Yes, I am on VZW.
- By the ants in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2007, 04:59 AM
- By dm7864 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2007, 12:32 PM
- By madds007 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-31-2007, 04:49 PM
- By kasperapd in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 05-25-2007, 07:19 AM
- By naviwilliams in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 04-24-2007, 09:10 PM