Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN

I notice the last post was December of last year. I wonder if RIM has tightened up their security on BB devices since then? I hope so... my torch is on the way.
    Last edited by Sainthak; 08-28-2010 at 02:15 PM. Reason: wrong month
    What we do in life echoes in eternity.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,955 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sainthak View Post
    I notice the last post was December of last year. I wonder if RIM has tightened up their security on BB devices since then? I hope so... my torch is on the way.
    They haven't tightened anything up or, and I'm guessing, haven't loosened anything up either.

BIS and BES are two different animals. You have an enterprise subscription and not even the government (without RIMs cooperation) can get to your email and BBMs.

BIS is another matter, and it's up for discussion about how secure or insecure it is. But I doubt there is a "link" to prove anything.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

A fanatic is one who won't change his mind...or the subject.

Global Posts
    10,389 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiepug View Post
    could be bad for those who do mobile banking over their phone or use a credit card to make a purchase pending on the code installed to the phone they could steal your credit card info by keylogging and spying. so it could be bad
    I think mobile banking has helluva encryption on their end, I wouldn't be too worried about that one.
    Entering credit card info could do it tho, which is why I don't use my credit card online. Just paypal.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Well, with any kind of exploit, it all depends on what the creator has decided to design the exploit for.

--------------------------------------------------------
    WoW gold|Diablo 3 Gold|Guild Wars 2 gold
    CrackBerry Addict

Default Re: How secure is the Blackberry (a closer look)

One of my friend is a police officer, an investigator exactly. He ever said to me that to tap BB is the hardest one. He can tap blackberry if the person who wants to be tapped install an app which contains of some script that connected the tapped blackberry handset to police server. Then, blackberry can be tapped.
    sent from anywhere
    @isatbb@isatbbplg
    #mybb10
    #BB10Believe
    Blog: bb10believe.blogspot.com

HONK! IF YOU WANT BLACKBERRY 10

9380, Black and White Z10, LG Nexus 4, Nokia Lumia 520
    CrackBerry Newbie

As a new guy here and a techno neophite I am concerned that I was just prompted to type "blackberry" in my password screen after 6 abortive attempts? I was then able to type in my password and the pb opened up normally, does this mean my playbook is corrupted somehow?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12