Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 19596667686970 LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 1738
Like Tree10Likes
    CrackBerry Newbie

how would i do this ive got a 9900 and im running windows 7. Any help would be really appreciated
    CrackBerry Newbie

I'm quite new here so I'll be direct:
    I tried to clean my phone, as I always done.
    I put it together but when to start there was the one red light, pause and 3 more red lights , never stop repeating this.
    I've installed the correct OS, deleted the vendor.xml from apploader folder and tried the Command Prompt method.
    So the Loader.exe starts ( no jvm or normal, is the same result )
    It shows USB- PIN and my pin number, the red light comes on but it can't connect to the ARM. After one-two minutes of disperate waiting, the error shows up with UNABLE TO CONNECT TO DEVICE (A connection to the device could not be established. Please ensure that the device is properly connected to the cradle or USB cable, and that the cradle or USB cable is connected securely to your computer. Also ensure that the device has completed any startup operations. Then run the Application Loader Wizard again.)

I used two USB cables, same result. I've done it 30 times but there's no hope. JL_Cmder doesn't recognize the phone, the DM does. BBSAK doesn't.

I APRECIATE ANY ADVICE and sorry for my bad english, I'm kind of newbie.
    Halah Habib likes this.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Doing this only causes the apploader to show up on my screen, and if i hit next the dropdown menu for connection is blank and the detect box is un-checkable. Any suggestions? The only life in my phone is a 1 and 3 led pattern when it has a power source ie the battery, and it is not recognised at all by my computer. Help?
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,751 Global Posts
    PIN
    ask for it ;)

run blackberry desktop take battery sim n memory cary out connect to to computer this shud help hope it works need any advice please inbox thanks
    CrackBerry Newbie

but did this delete all your data?
    CrackBerry Newbie

it didn't help!! any other advise??
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,188 Global Posts

Is /nojvm still a valid command line switch for loader.exe?

I can get loader to detect my 9810 but always craps out at Reconnecting to jvm.
    It doesn't matter if I use /nojvm or not the results are the same.
    Z30, Nexus 4, Kobo Arc 64GB, Playbook 16GB
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default how do i flash ma blackberry pearl 8120?????

send me the link to download
    CrackBerry Newbie

hey guys,

newbie here, so i 've foloow the steps written in the front and i get to the page where it says pin detected and by the time i click next, my bb reboot again, am i doing it wrong?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hi people.i have a bb curve 9320 im gettin conpletely blank screen and solid red led for 20 seconds when i plug in then 4 short blinks then continual 4 short blinks with a short pause after the 4th i have installed the right os and followed all steps both ways standard and cmd either way when i get to plugging in the phone (WITHOUT BATTERY ) UNKNOWN PIN comes up ...i hit next straight away... for a second it says connecting to arm then immediately says UNABLE TO CONNECT TO DEVICE (A connection to the device could not be established. Please ensure that the device is properly connected to the cradle or USB cable, and that the cradle or USB cable is connected securely to your computer. Also ensure that the device has completed any startup operations. Then run the Application Loader Wizard again.) . Have tried this now 50 times. My pc recognizes the black berry in device manager and as an unknown device in dtm but has shown as correct device in the past ive reinstalled dtm hence it not recognizing .bbsak wont recognize. Have tried it on both a pc and a laptop both top of the range. Have tried 2 cables . In device manager it states that this device is working properly and also in devices and printers it also shows on bb device manager in all cases it states its a bb but doesnt state model ...it does state its connected to port 1 but in loader no port shows just the blank untill unknown pin shows. Any help will b great but please try not to regurgetate to much coz this forum is swamped enough lol . Thanks in advance.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Talking Thank You

Thank you so very much
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Bored of this now...

Hello,
    BB wont reboot, only has a flashing red light. Now, I have followed your instructions with care and caution, as well as every other "solution"out there, to no avail. Did the command prompt, did the battery pull, did the blackberry master control program "solution" - and nothing works. Tried another battery, still nothing ....
    Also the apploader wizard doesnt detect my phone (althgh it detects my other BB) - so I am stumped. More than anything it is challenging and it will be great if someone had any other tips to resolve this... (have installed new OS, desktop manager doesnt detect my phone either) ... Tried every solution on this forum, re nuked phone, dead phone etc ...

Anyone out there willing to assist me with this? Id really appreciate it
    CrackBerry Newbie

i have the same problem with my 9900. The phone has been complete dead for months now. No red light, windows 7 cannot detect it and battery does not charge. Have tried it with a friends fully charged battery but it still does not come on. Someone should please help.
    CrackBerry User

Default windows 7 or 8

yes im trying to get my z10 to start backup using this guide idk if i downloaded the right thing i need help command prompt stuck at cd app loader and wont go past there i also think my computer is running on windows 7 or 8
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,188 Global Posts

Your question has nothing to do with this thread.
    Start a new thread in a Z10 forum.
    Be specific when asking. Give lots of details.
    Z30, Nexus 4, Kobo Arc 64GB, Playbook 16GB
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

ive tried that processs to repair my bb curve 8520 but it didnt work . it became bricked after i tried to charge it using a stripped by putting two wires in with the battery and connecting the other end to the computer and after that it never finished booting up
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    101 Global Posts

Hi, i have BB 8310, but it is in restart loop... i tried guide with loader, but everytime stop on "reconnecting to jvm" ( my BB then start reboot loop again)... Tried with battery IN, Out, take in after click finish...

I tried many cables ( 2x NOKIA, 1x SAMSUNG) , 2 diferent PC ( one with W7, other with W8) different desktop managers ( 4.5 on W7, and latest one on W8) ...

any help ? thanks
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Help please

Dear sir i have Black Berry 9900 it has the same problem and its not detecting by computer red light is flashing when i connect it with computer just the red light flashes but computer did not detect it. please bro help me
    CrackBerry Newbie

I followed the steps however a wizard started up and cannot detect a connection with the usb, my BB is flashing red lights. how do I fix this
    CrackBerry Newbie

having exact problem
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    2AE2A7F9

same here with my 9810, try autoloader / rapido installer , it will work for sure
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn View Post
    Reed, you have made MY day today!!!

Yesterday afternoon, I tried to DL some apps to my BB with DM, and ended up with a white screen and a 543 error message; my BB would not do anything except go to sleep when put into the cradle. (At least it would do that; I was worried that the constant white screen would burn out my screen and / or battery.)

So, I tried to DL the OS to my BB via DM, but DM refused to see my BB. (Rather rude of it, I thought.)

Following the steps in this posting, I was able to wipe my BB and re-install the OS so that I was back to out-of-the-box condition; and now that my DM sees my BB again, I am now restoring my BB from my backup from yesterday morning. (I backup each and every morning, just in case, and I am being richly rewarded for my efforts.)

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for having this post, and for following up on it to tweak it as necessary! I would offer you my first-born child, except that he owes $20,000 in student loans and doesn't have a job!

Kathryn - can i ask how you backup? Just wondering... have a wiped device, and not sure I have synced in a long time. A lot of my info is in Outlook... What do you do to backup your software etc. Is it with Blackberry Desktop?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default No success

Followed all the instructions but when the Loader Wizard starts and I click next it goes to a screen which asks me to select the port the device is connected but obviously can't find it. Taking out the battery, putting it back and leaving it out doesn't help and I am just left with a dead 9900 and red morse code for ES I think!
    This all started with the battery suddenly running down very quickly without any apparent reason but a 'new' battery hasn't helped and anyway when attached to a charger the battery shouldn't matter. Would I be safe in assuming the phone needs repair and if so where?
    Thanks for the posssible solutions. John
    CrackBerry Newbie

Can you be more specific about what to do please? Thanks.J
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by satchit View Post
    same here with my 9810, try autoloader / rapido installer , it will work for sure
    Can you be more specific about what to do and where autoloader/rapido installer come from please? Thanks