Page 68 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1858656667686970 LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 1732
Like Tree10Likes
    CrackBerry Newbie

I had use it for a couple of weeks, and on one night when bb was with low battarey I go to sleep without putting it on charge. In next morning it become a brick like now. So nothing strange was happened,..
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    Optional, but not needed.

Quote Originally Posted by bedgen View Post
    I had use it for a couple of weeks, and on one night when bb was with low battarey I go to sleep without putting it on charge. In next morning it become a brick like now. So nothing strange was happened,..
    Try a new or different battery from another tour to see if it'll work again, or try an external charger.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,244 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rootbrian View Post
    Afraid so.
    But you'll love the new OS. Curve, torch 9810 or bold 9790 (they all have OS 7, upgradable to OS 7.1). The new bold and curve have the same formfactor as the 9700.
    I agree, and if you liked your Blackberry Bold 9700 you will love the Blackberry Bold 9790.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Try a new or different battery from another tour to see if it'll work again, or try an external charger.
    what do you meen external charger? Can you link it?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Help !!

I did this process .... but my phone disconnecting all the time in the apploader ..... please help
    CrackBerry User

Are the commands the same for Vista as they are for Windows 7?

PIN

Quote Originally Posted by MissFormaldehyde View Post
    Are the commands the same for Vista as they are for Windows 7?
    Very likely, yes. I use windows 7 besides XP.

PIN

Quote Originally Posted by furqanzaki View Post
    I did this process .... but my phone disconnecting all the time in the apploader ..... please help
    Keep trying, maybe reboot the computer and try again, or try a different computer.

Quote Originally Posted by bedgen View Post
    what do you meen external charger? Can you link it?
    There should be a wall charger on ebay. Look up blackberry bold/torch/curve xxxx external charger, where xxxx is the model number.
    Thanked by:
    Reed McLay (09-07-2012) 
    CrackBerry Newbie

Im desperately trying to follow this guide but theres nothing under the Communication Port Selection box when i open the Loader where its supposed to say COM1 or whatever so i cant even get past there. Ive tried disabling the power management on the usb hubs but its still not recognising anything. The blackberry is flashing (1 red light then 3) so i know the cable isnt broken but literally nothing is happening.

edit: just tried installing all the programs (desktop manager and 9300 OS) on a different computer and the Connections box is still blank. When i put in all the command prompt details it just opens the application loader wizard with the blank connections box. Is there something else i am doing wrong?
    Last edited by Pyro Stick; 09-05-2012 at 04:43 PM.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

hello,

so after i let my battery run out on my BB8520 while on holiday i have had one flash of the led and then four more flashes and that's it. I have bought a new battery for the the phone but that made no difference. Now when i try and connect my phone to the pc it wont detect it. I have re-installed all the drivers and everything but this has made no difference. It was connecting about an hour ago and i went and wiped the phone like i have done a hundred times before with the JL_Cmder but now nothing will detect it. i have also tried to use Blackberry master control as i had the same problem on my wifes 9300 and i sorted it using this. Any help would be good please as i dont want to shell out for a new phone.

Cheers
    Nick

PIN

Quote Originally Posted by n_s_neal View Post
    hello,

so after i let my battery run out on my BB8520 while on holiday i have had one flash of the led and then four more flashes and that's it. I have bought a new battery for the the phone but that made no difference. Now when i try and connect my phone to the pc it wont detect it. I have re-installed all the drivers and everything but this has made no difference. It was connecting about an hour ago and i went and wiped the phone like i have done a hundred times before with the JL_Cmder but now nothing will detect it. i have also tried to use Blackberry master control as i had the same problem on my wifes 9300 and i sorted it using this. Any help would be good please as i dont want to shell out for a new phone.

Cheers
    Nick
    Was it one long and four short, or a different combinations of short long short long, or long short long short, or long long short short, or short short long long? They comprise of beep codes on pc hardware. It sounds like to me that the on-board flash memory chip has failed, in simple terms, it's flashed out.

You'll have to get a new blackberry. But if you would like to keep going, try it with a different computer, but with the battery out of it to see if apploader or desktop manager will "lock on" and reload the OS. If it doesn't, then you'll need a new one.

The new curves are discounted by most carriers, since that's what you currently have, it'll be like a refresh.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

Hello again,

Cheers for the replys last time guys they help a lot. right dont know really how i did it but i got the computer to see the phone and i was able to load the os onto it. Right now though when the os is installing, it will installing and then when the phone switches off and reboots to carry on the install the phone only loads about 2/3 way through the blackberry sign and then hangs. i have left it for over two hours now and it still does not do anything. i have been trying to wipe with bbask and also jl_cmd but they both done see the phone which is weird as the app loader does and so does the DM. Any help would be great and i know this is an od phone but i just need the ride out the remainder of my contract and then i can get an upgrade.

Cheers
    Nick

PIN

Do you at least have a spare phone to use the sim card in? Edit: removed CDMA mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by n_s_neal View Post
    Hello again,

Cheers for the replys last time guys they help a lot. right dont know really how i did it but i got the computer to see the phone and i was able to load the os onto it. Right now though when the os is installing, it will installing and then when the phone switches off and reboots to carry on the install the phone only loads about 2/3 way through the blackberry sign and then hangs. i have left it for over two hours now and it still does not do anything. i have been trying to wipe with bbask and also jl_cmd but they both done see the phone which is weird as the app loader does and so does the DM. Any help would be great and i know this is an od phone but i just need the ride out the remainder of my contract and then i can get an upgrade.

Cheers
    Nick
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

The only other phone i have is a nokia 3310, rockin it old school!
    CrackBerry Genius

Default Re: How do I Recover a Dead BlackBerry?

Did an OS downgrade on my Bold 9900, everything went fine, phone started, updated some apps in appworld, did a batterypull and now my phone is dead. The LED comes on for a few seconds, turns off, and I have a dead/blank screen. Tried all these methods and nothing is working!! Help me please!!
    Be a follower, follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/quicksilv3r

PIN

Quote Originally Posted by QuIcKsIlV3r View Post
    Did an OS downgrade on my Bold 9900, everything went fine, phone started, updated some apps in appworld, did a batterypull and now my phone is dead. The LED comes on for a few seconds, turns off, and I have a dead/blank screen. Tried all these methods and nothing is working!! Help me please!!
    Tried connecting it without the battery?
    Flamers, don't even try, I have my waterhose ready
    GNU/Linux distros of choice: Ubuntu, Mint (or anything based on debian that's still geared towards beginners and isn't too bloated).

My Tweets, Wordpress Blog, My Statuses, My Formspring.me & Videos (Viddler), (Dailymotion), (YouTube Partner channel)
    CrackBerry Genius

Tried connecting it without the battery?
    Yup, right now, i'm using cmd trick. using loader /nojvm and I got the loader to recognize my pin and it said to select everything I wanted to install, left it as a base install, and it went to the next screen which says load jvm and system software and there is a check mark now, and now i'm sitting on the "Wait for device initialization" and the progress bar is almost at the end. But I do NOT have a battery in right now.
    CrackBerry Genius

Well that didn't help, I get a connection prompt, and says "Application Loader was unable to connect with your device. Please re-connect your device, enter the password if required, and click retry.

This is damn frustrating, this is my ONLY phone.
    CrackBerry Newbie

what are the commands for windows 7?! my phone is dyiiinnnggg!
    CrackBerry Genius

Well I've got good news, I gave my bold to a coworker and he couldn't get it to work so he gave it back to me and I decided to plug it in to the wall charger and then it lit up and gave me the 507 error and boom, I was able to restore the os and now I have 2 bold 9900's lol so woohoo but patients works best lol
    CrackBerry Newbie

help please.. 9800 Blank screen with a red blinking LED.
    how to backup contact and bbm ?
    thx.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Hi,

When I open the app loader and press next, there's nothing at the connection and the detect is blocked, what should I do ?
    CrackBerry Newbie

I have a problem where I followed as how the instruction, the same time i follows as how the folder and the file are located. by the way im using windows 7. It appears " 'Research' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Any way to solve this matter?

Hope that any updates my alert me on my mail @ teh_khai_xuen@hotmail.com

Appreciate your help and thanks in advance.
    CrackBerry Newbie

have now tried this method along with lost of other "guaranteed" fixes. NONE have worked!!! HEEELLLPPP!!!