Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default simulator problems

i am sorry if this is a repost , if so maybe someone can direct me to the original cause i cant find it. my simulator 4.7.0 for storm wont launch the theme i am creating for testing this is my first time making a theme. i searched help indexes and i didnt quite understand if i was looking at the right thing. please help
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  

also when it does try to load it says "no simulators found for 360x480 devices"
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

wow guys thanks for the help
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    649 Global Posts

Not trying to be rude, but if it says no simulators found, that means you need to download and install the simulator you're making the theme for. It also points out on plazmic's ( plazmic.com ) website you will need to download the simulators. Thanks for following instructions.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    649 Global Posts

Also, just in case you have the simulator installed. I have problems ( as I've seen many others too ) with launching the simulator from theme builder or composer. A way around it, is to export your theme to .alx format, then launch your simulator from the start menu ( start -> program files -> Research in Motion ->.... ( I'm not home, not sure what it's listed as ), then when the simulator loads up, click on file -> load, then choose your .alx file from the directory you exported it to. With the simulator, click on the blackberry menu button, scroll to options, scroll to themes, then choose the theme you created. Bada bing.