- CrackBerry Newbie
- 7 Posts
Is it safe to install customized Windows xp theme and icon set? How do you install such?
Will it not affect my files and other systems, etc.? I'm anxious since I'm really bored with my classic theme so I thought of changing it.
- 12-01-12, 03:26 PM #2
Themes won't affect your system settings, except wallpaper.Need an app for your blog/business or want some BB10 coding help? PM me for rates
OSBB - For Devs, by Devs. : OSBB Forum on CrackBerry : Create OTAs with Dropbox : Unlock your Escreen : BB10 Escreen Unlock App : Hybriding Basics : Custom PB Browser Homepage : BB10 on PlayBook (depreciated) : BB Github Contributors : SKBR : Restoring after Downgrading : BB10 Leak Checking App (leakCheck)My Apps in BlackBerry App World - Proceeds pay for diapers
- By muddasick in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 4Last Post: 07-25-09, 09:54 AM
- By muddasick in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-25-09, 09:54 AM
- By jascott12 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 31Last Post: 01-14-09, 08:20 AM
- By curveoncracke in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 08-08-08, 11:15 PM
- By MikeTampa in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 7Last Post: 07-26-08, 08:25 PM