Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Precision Zen Theme for Theme Builder

Hello all,
    As the title suggests I am looking for a .thm file for Precision Zen (Blackberry Bold 9700). Just wanted to make a few alterations to that look; but I am finding it hard to do that in Plazmic!

Thanks in advance!
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,333 Global Posts

what are the alteration you want to make? may be I could help...
    8100->9530->8130->8830->8330(blacked out) ->9630(Blacked out) -> HTC Hero ->9700(chromized) -> 9800 -> HTC Desire -> LG Optimus7 -> 9000
    My custom 9700: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...=1#post5022524
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Thanks for the reply!

All I want to add is a double dock and hidden today area to the home screen. Everything else should be default (font, active call screen etc.)

If you could help me out or point me in the right direction that would be great!
    CrackBerry User

Theme builder usually comes with sample themes, and that's where i got my icons
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by scranusesscrunya View Post
    Hello all,
    As the title suggests I am looking for a .thm file for Precision Zen (Blackberry Bold 9700). Just wanted to make a few alterations to that look; but I am finding it hard to do that in Plazmic!

Thanks in advance!
    hello
    I have a same question as you, If you have Precision zen 8 ICON for BlackBerry theme builder, please send to BlackBerryViet@ymail.com
    Thanks you very much !
    :X