Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314
Like Tree32Likes
    CrackBerry User

Thanks for reply
    But What is programs be used edit svg ?
    And icon. Will i do change with 92x92 in Theme Builder ?
    I LOVE BLACKBERRY
    CrackBerry Newbie

Big Thx Mr. 69goat for answering but i have more question :
    1. where i edit background_homescreen_landscape.png on witch svg i must be edit?

2. i have 3svg as tutorial give 1.banner, 2. homescreen-banner, and the last loockscreen. im confuse with thats, did i edit on thats svg (just put on my svg) or make manualy then put on my folder Pz_(its mean i have 4svg at last when im put on my folder pz_)?

3. its same svg on pz_ folder with svg on the TB(like we can see on the menu of homescreen background)?
    4. did i must name all my material themes same like in the svg or not (i mean when svg call "walpaper" then i named my pic "walpaper" to)? then did i must put all material themes in the folder c:/themes to?
    im sory when i have lot questions perhaps i got my answer (^_^) thx after n before
    Last edited by Princess84pap; 01-02-2013 at 11:44 PM.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by arianarian View Post
    Thanks for reply
    u can use notepad++ for edit svg, i have try thats n worked so easy n simple to do
    arianarian likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Default OS 7 Theme Tutorial

Thanks for reply
    Put your icon manually on folder, make sure you put correct name ( same name as orginal icon )

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Free and Premium

Blog -xx- AppWorld

arianarian likes this.
    CrackBerry User

Hi
    I don't understand with step 9.

Open ThemeBuilder, and export the default theme, for the purpose of this write up i`ll export as a desktop install.

After I have cod files 9900 export by TB. What do i do it ? Because with step 14. I will used cod export by build.bat to load in simulator ???
    What do i do cod export by Theme Builder ( step 9 ) ???
    I LOVE BLACKBERRY
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Princess84pap View Post
    Big Thx Mr. 69goat for answering but i have more question :
    1. where i edit background_homescreen_landscape.png on witch svg i must be edit?

2. i have 3svg as tutorial give 1.banner, 2. homescreen-banner, and the last loockscreen. im confuse with thats, did i edit on thats svg (just put on my svg) or make manualy then put on my folder Pz_(its mean i have 4svg at last when im put on my folder pz_)?

3. its same svg on pz_ folder with svg on the TB (like we can see on the menu of homescreen background) ?
    4. did i must name all my material themes same like in the svg or not (i mean when svg call "walpaper" then i named my pic "walpaper" to)? then did i must put all material themes in the folder c:/themes to?
    im sory when i have lot questions perhaps i got my answer (^_^) thx after n before
    i am help to replay what i know , 69goat will help if my answer not helpfull

1. follow this tutorial http://forums.crackberry.com/theme-d...l-pack-684395/

2. you can use svg from tuturial but you have to edit the svg to make it correct as your theme lay out

3. as i know , svg files you have on pz file was came TB once you export the file

4. yes you have to put all the things on folder and name correctly same as svg, but on OS 7 you cant change wallpaper for calling screen

Free and Premium

Blog -xx- AppWorld

CrackBerry Addict

Hi
    I don't understand with step 9.

Open ThemeBuilder, and export the default theme, for the purpose of this write up i`ll export as a desktop install.

After I have cod files 9900 export by TB. What do i do it ? Because with step 14. I will used cod export by build.bat to load in simulator ???
    What do i do cod export by Theme Builder ( step 9 ) ???
    yes once you finish export your themes you will found cod file , but you need to revise svg file due its still in wrong size (480 x 360 ) once you edit your svg, run built.bat and you will get correct cod file

Free and Premium

Blog -xx- AppWorld

Thanked by:
    arianarian (01-03-2013) 
    CrackBerry User

Thanks for your reply usesfully
    Where do i can find svg folder with wrong size (480x360) because when finish export 9900(480x360) i only see 2 cod files . I don't see svg folder ( 480x360)? and revise become 9900 (640x480)? Where it ?
    Last edited by arianarian; 01-03-2013 at 03:35 AM.
    I LOVE BLACKBERRY
    CrackBerry Addict

Thanks for your reply usesfully
    Where do i can find svg folder with wrong size (480x360) because when finish export 9900(480x360) i only see 2 cod files . I don't see svg folder ( 480x360)? and revise become 9900 (640x480)? Where it ?
    temp folder

Free and Premium

Blog -xx- AppWorld

Thanked by:
    arianarian (01-03-2013) 
    CrackBerry User

Thanks
    If I want change the icon 92x92 for 9900 . will i have to change them in step 9 with size 92x92 and after i to export 9700 (480x360) ?
    and If i want change banner, bannerFocusBackground-home. Will i do that in demo folder (copy from temp folder ) ?
    I LOVE BLACKBERRY
    CrackBerry Addict

change the icon , banner , svg put all in folder , run build.bat

Free and Premium

Blog -xx- AppWorld

CrackBerry User

Hi
    I see banner, svg in folder but... i don't see icon ?
    I LOVE BLACKBERRY
    CrackBerry Addict

as per my experience , icon will automatically shown use os7 icon, just add you icon on folder then run build.bat
    if you put correct name it will shown on your device

Free and Premium

Blog -xx- AppWorld

Thanked by:
    arianarian (01-03-2013) 
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by b6836ksf View Post
    i am help to replay what i know , 69goat will help if my answer not helpfull

1. follow this tutorial http://forums.crackberry.com/theme-d...l-pack-684395/

2. you can use svg from tuturial but you have to edit the svg to make it correct as your theme lay out
    ok when im not wrong to understand : thats i make another svg called "background_homescreen_landscape.svg" then put on my folder pz_ so next on my folder pz_ i have 4svg then i run my build.bat its correct?

3. as i know , svg files you have on pz file was came TB once you export the file
    --> so i dont need put my svg editing on the menu TB right? i just disgn on TB then when im export my finish themes its automaticaly change into my size on svg in Pz_ folder. its correct?

4. yes you have to put all the things on folder and name correctly same as svg, but on OS 7 you cant change wallpaper for calling screen
    --> ok sir i will try again, so i must name my png with the same name on my svg sipooo.. (^_^)

thx so much sir.. apologize when i ask to much
    CrackBerry User

in demo folder: i edit files png (photoshop) and svg(Ai) with resolution 640x480 (9900) and .... i see any files : banner.pme, homescreen-baner.pme.... How do i do it ?

Step 14
    When i run cmd have error: The input file "*.svg" cannot be read.
    error: cannot read from properties file build.properties <the system cannot find the file specified>

What do wrong ?????
    Last edited by arianarian; 01-03-2013 at 12:02 PM.
    I LOVE BLACKBERRY
    CrackBerry User

did u rename the properitie-file into build.properties ?

anyone who could help me how to build a today-theme? (->see also #318)
    CrackBerry Newbie

alll please help me... just one step again.. how to available my wallpaper on 9900 themes?? i have been created homescreen svg for 9900 but ist not work, for banner is done.. please somebody help me..
    CrackBerry Addict

Default OS 7 Theme Tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by Princess84pap View Post
    alll please help me... just one step again.. how to available my wallpaper on 9900 themes?? i have been created homescreen svg for 9900 but ist not work, for banner is done.. please somebody help me..
    Read the thread carefully, you will found the answer

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Free and Premium

Blog -xx- AppWorld

CrackBerry Abuser

Hey guys,

I have TB 7.1 Beta. I want to change the top banner, I want mini top banner. How can I be able to re size it?

Thanks in advanced!
    Please thank those who help you by clicking the THANKS button.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    Ask if you want it

hello theme fanatics, I have TB 7.1 too and i delved into it real quick but alas there are so many shortcomings that its not even funny anymore. I have made simple themes in the past just for my phone and friends but nothing really extreme or fully themed. I own a torch 9810 which i want to make themes for. The tutorial here seems like a mountain climb for most of us novices. The word SVG just confuses me totally lol. I wante dto know is there a way to mesh some of the files provided for on TB 7.1 with TB 6. I have both and known are able to give me what i want. All i want to do is theme the homescreen so i can have everything where i want to be. TB 7.1 does not even have a custom 7 option to make a custom theme. Even a simple option like render home screen over banner does not exist.

Is it possible to mesh both somehow so i can achieve the results a tad bit faster or is the method illustrated on the first page the only way. Surely with the availability of TB 7.1 leak the ball game has changed abit. Today I decided to give the method in the first post a trial but failed. I changed for example the names from say 640x480 which is meant for 9900 to 480x640 for torch 9810 but somehow down the line i failed. Was able to export and "catch" the files but they looked too few and then the part of creating a bat file confused me hence here I am looking for a cheaper way especially seeing that device.properties of TB 6 can be updated with all the phones listed in TB 7.1 and then {just assuming} oe has to copy the relevant images of the extra phones from the new TB to the old one.

Any thoughts or ideas on this.
    Disclaimer: Secretly looking for an easy way out on how to theme a 9810
    Thanks in advance
    BBM Channel: C000F811E

Blog: http://phlykid.tumblr.com

What doesn't kill you could very well injure you. Also, its morally wrong to allow naive end users to keep their money
    CrackBerry Newbie

hi, for step 6, where i can find 9900BlackBerry6.Properties file?
    and for step 9, i can not find pz_chhgF.properties files as well...
    And if i finish the first 9 step, is that means, when i open the themeBuilder, i can see the selection of 9900?
    CrackBerry Newbie

很好的思路不错 附件在哪里下载
    CrackBerry Newbie

I have completed all editing (kept it to a minimum). Now when i use desktop manager or BBSAK to load the theme onto the device, it says successful and installs without a hiccup. But when the device restarts, I cannot find the theme. in the screen display settings. What am I doing wrong ?
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by SGNTR View Post
    I have completed all editing (kept it to a minimum). Now when i use desktop manager or BBSAK to load the theme onto the device, it says successful and installs without a hiccup. But when the device restarts, I cannot find the theme. in the screen display settings. What am I doing wrong ?
    You mist likely haven't built for the correct device

Posted via White Z10
    Discontent is the first necessity of progress --Thomas A. Edison
    drkapprentice @drkapprentice Email drkapprentice4help@gmail.com for questions or comments.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,386 Global Posts

I am sure this may have been asked, but on account of all the pages to this post, I'd rather make it simple and perhaps re-ask a question.

I am using the Theme Builder 7 Beta, and the OS7 IconHighlight does not change aside from the multitask switcher...

I am referring to "testing" the Theme on a physical device (9900,9790,9810) in which the new icon highlight is not showing when scrolling on icons, aside from the multitask function.

If you know what I am talking about, and can help, please do!
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314