Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by deek[b
    [/b] burgula;7732217]Where is the build.bat file in this tutorial..
    Right inside the SVG and Assets Folder into Tutorial pack

Thanked by:
    deekshit burgula (12-14-2012) 
    CrackBerry Newbie

how to make a zip file please help me????
    CrackBerry Newbie

very informative thread !!well Done!
    CrackBerry Newbie

How to run build.bat file in CMD..please tell me.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Can anyone please help me in the follwing issue:
    After running the build.bat file I am getting the following error in CMD
    ERROR:Cannot read from properties file build.properties<the system cannot find the file specified> and it showing a warning that 7 file<s> successfully compiled and 0 file<S> contained errors.
    Please help me.How to fix this error.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    380 Global Posts

Check the file path in build.bat. Either it is pointing to the wrong location, or the properties file is not the correct folder.
    Quote Originally Posted by deek**** burgula View Post
    Can anyone please help me in the follwing issue:
    After running the build.bat file I am getting the following error in CMD
    ERROR:Cannot read from properties file build.properties<the system cannot find the file specified> and it showing a warning that 7 file<s> successfully compiled and 0 file<S> contained errors.
    Please help me.How to fix this error.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Finally i got the cod file..but when loaded on simulator the home screen,home screen banner and focus icon are not changed.Help me please.i will be thankful to u.
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by deek**** burgula View Post
    Finally i got the cod file..but when loaded on simulator the home screen,home screen banner and focus icon are not changed.Help me please.i will be thankful to u.
    read the thread carefully from the first page, you will found the answer

Free and Premium

Blog -xx- AppWorld

CrackBerry Newbie

...ok, im now able to change font, size and some other nice (most) visual things... but therere still some questions:

1. 9900 - got no homescreen.svg - if i create it, build.bat create errors and wont compile it. -->
    2. without homescreen.svg im not able to use most of the nice stuff (->this<-). dunno wheres the point - os5 works fine for me, but os7 wont -->
    3. I would like to get a real "homescreen" - so that i can create my own theme, like this one (screenshot is attached-althought it denied xD) Upcoming Events - Quick Wallpaper Notes - Quick Notes on HomeScreen - BlackBerry App World anyone whos got a working homescreen.svg for the bold 9900? or who knows how to create a theme like this?

would be awesome.

and yep-i know bb10 is coming... but im still in love with my 9900

Happy New Year
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OS 7 Theme Tutorial-appworld.blackberry.com.png  
    CrackBerry Addict

Default OS 7 Theme Tutorial

What the eror mention when you run build.bat

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Free and Premium

Blog -xx- AppWorld

CrackBerry Newbie

got the homescreen.svg now (just copy the code from the first page) - some problems with the $unnamed$ objects and hs0_line (which cant work if im right) when im try to work with it.

even tough build.bat works fine - the simulator (bold 9900 7.1.0.9) dont accept it (just show about some time the "sand glass" and than do nothing). alt+lglg shows a huge list of add the theme (first 1-1 till 2-1, than it repeats 2.1 about 30-40 times and end). without homescreen.svg the theme works and alt+lglg shows a list where theme is add and deletet dozen of times. but at least it get it (vm:link com ...theme) and also the homescreen app works for some reasons (registers actions, get background images...)
    CrackBerry Addict

Why you copy from first page, you should haveyour own svg file from your themes fle ?

Free and Premium

Blog -xx- AppWorld

CrackBerry Newbie

you dont get the homescreen.svg with the bold9900 - just homescreen-banner, banner, calendar, calendar-focus, lockscreen, activecallscreen and incomingcallscreen.
    CrackBerry Addict

Actually you wll have homescreen svg on EACH themes you export, whatever your devce, beside even you copy from first page if you put all correct code. It should be work

Free and Premium

Blog -xx- AppWorld

CrackBerry Newbie

"xxxAppData\Local\Temp\pz_IWDNU\banner-app.png"
    "xxxAppData\Local\Temp\pz_IWDNU\banner-home.png"
    "xxxAppData\Local\Temp\pz_IWDNU\banner.pme"
    "xxxAppData\Local\Temp\pz_IWDNU\banner.svg"
    "xxxAppData\Local\Temp\pz_IWDNU\bannerFocusBackgro und-home.png"
    "xxxAppData\Local\Temp\pz_IWDNU\homescreen-banner.pme"
    "xxxAppData\Local\Temp\pz_IWDNU\homescreen-banner.svg"
    "xxxAppData\Local\Temp\pz_IWDNU\lockscreen.pme "
    "xxxAppData\Local\Temp\pz_IWDNU\lockscreen.svg "
    "xxxAppData\Local\Temp\pz_IWDNU\LockscreenLock.png "
    "xxxAppData\Local\Temp\pz_IWDNU\theme.xml"
    "xxxAppData\Local\Temp\pz_IWDNU\theme_manifest .mf"
    "xxxAppData\Local\Temp\pz_IWDNU\thumbnail.png"
    "xxxAppData\Local\Temp\pz_IWDNU\com_plazmic_theme_ default"
    "xxxAppData\Local\Temp\pz_IWDNU\rapc-filelist.txt"

dont see homescreen.svg... this i the list with a default theme.
    I use the zip of #284 and theme builder 6.

Goal: simple today-theme.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OS 7 Theme Tutorial-list.jpg  
    Last edited by Freed85; 12-31-2012 at 07:13 AM.
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Freed85 View Post
    you dont get the homescreen.svg with the bold9900 - just homescreen-banner, banner, calendar, calendar-focus, lockscreen, activecallscreen and incomingcallscreen.
    you have to bring it out manually, just like the incomingcall, or activecallscreen svg. if you didn't edit those screen, they would not be in the temp folder.
    CrackBerry Addict

got the homescreen.svg now (just copy the code from the first page) - some problems with the $unnamed$ objects and hs0_line (which cant work if im right) when im try to work with it.

even tough build.bat works fine - the simulator (bold 9900 7.1.0.9) dont accept it (just show about some time the "sand glass" and than do nothing). alt+lglg shows a huge list of add the theme (first 1-1 till 2-1, than it repeats 2.1 about 30-40 times and end). without homescreen.svg the theme works and alt+lglg shows a list where theme is add and deletet dozen of times. but at least it get it (vm:link com ...theme) and also the homescreen app works for some reasons (registers actions, get background images...)
    as far as I know, none of the system elements work on the homescreen svg, you can only add images or draw something with SVG codes.
    CrackBerry Newbie

activecall and incoming are in the temp folder-without editing anything in the theme builder. and bringing it out manually would not be acceptet in the simulator

ok but whats about the today-themes?
    they must copy the calendar on the (actually its the wrong word-but u know what i mean) "homescreen" - net_rim_bb_ribbon_app seems to be important.

the "today-screen" is actually there in every theme- hidden till u hit the search-box. but i got no idea how to get it as background (with higher transperancy and perhaps 2-3changes).

sorry pass the buck to rim - i wouldnt bother u if they have relased the tb 7 xD
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hello All...

first big thx for all to share in this thread.. i need some help.. perhaps can fix it as soon as possible..

i have read as i can knowed, and has been try to make sample themes, but i got trouble on my themes for 9900 the trouble is :

1. i still got short banner and missing my wallpaper even i have change size from "21" to "28" as tutorial said. and my wallpaper still not showing on my device after download.OS 7 Theme Tutorial-capturenux-2012-12-27-21.02.00.jpg
    did i got some mistake?

2. why my colour n font not use like im choseen on my TB?
    OS 7 Theme Tutorial-capturenux-2012-12-30-16.32.55.jpg

3. i realy confuse with build.bat said like this :
    >>> Transcoding banner.svg.
    Warning: Only first <foreignObject> (if it exists) from <switch> element named "
    $unnamed$" will be accepted. All subsequent <foreignObject>s and other children
    will be ignored.
    Warning: The font-family "BBAlpha Sans Condensed" used by the element <text> nam
    ed "BannerCoverage-app" may not be available on some devices.
    Warning: Only first <foreignObject> (if it exists) from <switch> element named "
    will be ignored.
    Warning: 3 warnings and 0 messages were generated during processing of this file
    >>> Transcoding homescreen-banner.svg.
    Warning: The font-family "BBAlpha Sans Condensed" used by the element <text> nam
    ed "wifi_bullets" may not be available on some devices.
    will be ignored.
    Warning: 2 warnings and 0 messages were generated during processing of this file
    >>> Transcoding lockscreen.svg.
    ed "wifi_bullets" may not be available on some devices.
    will be ignored.
    Warning: 2 warnings and 0 messages were generated during processing of this file
    Warning: 3 file(s) successfully compiled and 0 file(s) contained errors.
    Error: Cannot read from properties file build.properties (The system cannot find
    the file specified)
    Press any key to continue . . .
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default stuck

stuck in step 10

cant find words like that in temp folder, can u help me?
    I already exportdefault theme
    CrackBerry User

I have completed all the steps .And now I want to change the icons and images ,How do I do ? Then I have reply to do this step ?
    in TB i choose 9900, it still is 9700 with 480x360 screen. how to export with 640x480 screen of 9900 ?
    I LOVE BLACKBERRY
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by arianarian View Post

I have completed all the steps .And now I want to change the icons and images ,How do I do ? Then I have reply to do this step ?
    in TB i choose 9900, it still is 9700 with 480x360 screen. how to export with 640x480 screen of 9900 ?
    Do manual, edt your homescreen.svg, banner.svg, change wth correct screen size

Free and Premium

Blog -xx- AppWorld

Thanked by:
    arianarian (01-02-2013) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    380 Global Posts

"

dont see homescreen.svg... this i the list with a default theme.
    I use the zip of #284 and theme builder 6.

Goal: simple today-theme.
    Homescreen.svg is for custom themes, homescreen-banner.svg is for bb6 tray-stye themes.
    Open Source BB
    http://opensourcebb.com/

Need some storage for your Blackberry addiction? Use Dropbox and get free storage. Check it out!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    380 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Princess84pap View Post
    Hello All...

1. i still got short banner and missing my wallpaper even i have change size from "21" to "28" as tutorial said. and my wallpaper still not showing on my device after download

Make sure the banner is 640 (for 99xx) wide. Make sure you edit the svg to reflect the 640 size and change the 480 x 360 to 640 x 480 in the svg for the wp to dispay correctly. Try to name the wallpaper "background_homescreen_landscape.png".

2. why my colour n font not use like im choseen on my TB?

Sometimes the font changes, sometimes it doesnt. Copy all the fonts from the temp folder.

3. i realy confuse with build.bat said like this :
    Error: Cannot read from properties file build.properties (The system cannot find
    the file specified)
    Press any key to continue . . .

Dont worry about the warnings. The errors you need to fix. The error means the path specified in build.bat for the build.properties is wrong.
    Open Source BB
    http://opensourcebb.com/

Need some storage for your Blackberry addiction? Use Dropbox and get free storage. Check it out!
    CrackBerry User

Thanks for reply
    But What is programs be used edit svg ?
    And icon. Will i do change with 92x92 in Theme Builder ?
    I LOVE BLACKBERRY
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast