Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thanks for clarifying the homescreen.svg issue.

I actually meant to say 9360, I dunno why I wrote 9810 in the post above :S gonna go fix that now.

I read the whole thread, and it said to copy the background_homescreen_portrait.png and rename the copy to background_homescreen_landscape.png and it didn't work.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by arthur.pendragon75 View Post
    Thanks for clarifying the homescreen.svg issue.

I actually meant to say 9360, I dunno why I wrote 9810 in the post above :S gonna go fix that now.

I read the whole thread, and it said to copy the background_homescreen_portrait.png and rename the copy to background_homescreen_landscape.png and it didn't work.
    Just use themebuilder in a 480x360 device theme and set the meters, icons, and such to where you want. Then export the theme and grab the homescreen banner.svg and use that? Try putting both portrait and landscape .png (not .PNG) in the source folder when you build it and see what happens. Make sure they are the correct size.
    Open Source BB
    http://opensourcebb.com/

Need some storage for your Blackberry addiction? Use Dropbox and get free storage. Check it out!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by 69goat View Post
    Just use themebuilder in a 480x360 device theme and set the meters, icons, and such to where you want. Then export the theme and grab the homescreen banner.svg and use that? Try putting both portrait and landscape .png (not .PNG) in the source folder when you build it and see what happens. Make sure they are the correct size.
    That's what I'm doing. I've tried putting both landscape AND portrait with the correct extension and size and still it won't do.

I'm not making a fancy theme, just a basic one so I didn't mess around with the SVG, maybe that's the problem?
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by arthur.pendragon75 View Post
    That's what I'm doing. I've tried putting both landscape AND portrait with the correct extension and size and still it won't do.

I'm not making a fancy theme, just a basic one so I didn't mess around with the SVG, maybe that's the problem?

Try to check rapc file, find wallpaper name on in , check its .png or .PNG

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Free and Premium

Blog -xx- AppWorld

CrackBerry Newbie

for the third time, the files are the right name and extension (rapc file says png, background_homescreen_landscape.png is also png not PNG). I have no idea why it's still not showing up.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hello. Amazing work. I am unable to do this because I cannot find tutorial packs link for download. can you please provide me that so I can make a theme for my 9900
    CrackBerry User

same here....please attach the tutorial pack! thanks!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Look back a few posts, I think I posted a link last month.
    CrackBerry User

Thanks a lot man!

CrackBerry Newbie

Thanks alot for the files. I was able to make a default theme like its shown in this tutorial. But when I make my own cutomize theme. I go into theme builder and change the wallpaper and Icons only. then follow all the steps like they are shown in the tutorial.

I am getting this error when I run build.bat = "Error: Cannot read from properties file build.properties <The system cannot find the file specified>

However I have changed all the locations like shown in tutorial but according to my computer. Can you please guide me. It was good to make a theme according to this tutorial but I wish to change wallpaper and icons. If you can guide me then it will be great.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by moaviya View Post
    Thanks alot for the files. I was able to make a default theme like its shown in this tutorial. But when I make my own cutomize theme. I go into theme builder and change the wallpaper and Icons only. then follow all the steps like they are shown in the tutorial.

I am getting this error when I run build.bat = "Error: Cannot read from properties file build.properties <The system cannot find the file specified>

However I have changed all the locations like shown in tutorial but according to my computer. Can you please guide me. It was good to make a theme according to this tutorial but I wish to change wallpaper and icons. If you can guide me then it will be great.
    Build.bat stays the same for all the themes on your pc, but build.properties needs to be edited if you have another theme. Make sure the "ThemeBundler.contentDir=" is the exact location of your source folder and "ThemeBundler.outFileDir=" is the location you want the built theme to go. The theme name should be the same in build.properties as you used when you exported the tb files. The "com_plazmic_theme_XXXX".rapc name. Change all the "Name=" in build.properties to your new theme name that you exported. All i can think off.
    Open Source BB

Need some storage for your Blackberry addiction? Use Dropbox and get free storage. Check it out!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Build.bat stays the same for all the themes on your pc, but build.properties needs to be edited if you have another theme. Make sure the "ThemeBundler.contentDir=" is the exact location of your source folder and "ThemeBundler.outFileDir=" is the location you want the built theme to go. The theme name should be the same in build.properties as you used when you exported the tb files. The "com_plazmic_theme_XXXX".rapc name. Change all the "Name=" in build.properties to your new theme name that you exported. All i can think off.

Dear sir, thank you for your reply

My theme name is Xtheme thus my properties file has this coding:

ThemeBundler.applicationName=Xtheme
    ThemeBundler.libraryName=com_plazmic_theme_Xtheme
    ThemeBundler.targetOs=6.0.0
    ThemeBundler.targetDevice=9900
    ThemeBundler.contentDir=C:\\Users\\MAX\\Desktop\\X theme
    ThemeBundler.outFileDir=C:\\Users\\MAX\\Desktop\\9 900export
    ThemeBundler.exportAlx=true
    ThemeBundler.exportZip=false
    ThemeBundler.exportJad=false
    ThemeBundler.exportCso=false
    ThemeBundler.exportDebug=false
    ThemeBundler.exportThemeReader=false
    ThemeBundler.codFileName=com_plazmic_theme_Xtheme. cod
    ThemeBundler.jadFileName=com_plazmic_theme_Xtheme. jad
    ThemeBundler.rapcFileName=com_plazmic_theme_Xtheme .rapc
    ThemeBundler.csoFileName=com_plazmic_theme_Xtheme. cso
    ThemeBundler.debugFileName=com_plazmic_theme_Xthem e.debug
    ThemeBundler.alxFileName=Xtheme.alx
    ThemeBundler.zipFileName=Untitled.zip
    ThemeBundler.zipOverwriteBundle=true
    ThemeBundler.vendor=
    ThemeBundler.copyright=
    ThemeBundler.version=
    ThemeBundler.description=

I am exporting the file in a folder called 9900export located on desktop and all the theme files are in Xtheme folder located on desktop.

Is there anything else I need to edit in build.properties to fix the issue
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by moaviya View Post
    Dear sir, thank you for your reply

My theme name is Xtheme thus my properties file has this coding:

ThemeBundler.applicationName=Xtheme
    ThemeBundler.libraryName=com_plazmic_theme_Xtheme
    ThemeBundler.targetOs=6.0.0
    ThemeBundler.targetDevice=9900
    ThemeBundler.contentDir=C:\\Users\\MAX\\Desktop\\X theme
    ThemeBundler.outFileDir=C:\\Users\\MAX\\Desktop\\9 900export
    ThemeBundler.exportAlx=true
    ThemeBundler.exportZip=false
    ThemeBundler.exportJad=false
    ThemeBundler.exportCso=false
    ThemeBundler.exportDebug=false
    ThemeBundler.exportThemeReader=false
    ThemeBundler.codFileName=com_plazmic_theme_Xtheme. cod
    ThemeBundler.jadFileName=com_plazmic_theme_Xtheme. jad
    ThemeBundler.rapcFileName=com_plazmic_theme_Xtheme .rapc
    ThemeBundler.csoFileName=com_plazmic_theme_Xtheme. cso
    ThemeBundler.debugFileName=com_plazmic_theme_Xthem e.debug
    ThemeBundler.alxFileName=Xtheme.alx
    ThemeBundler.zipFileName=Untitled.zip
    ThemeBundler.zipOverwriteBundle=true
    ThemeBundler.vendor=
    ThemeBundler.copyright=
    ThemeBundler.version=
    ThemeBundler.description=

I am exporting the file in a folder called 9900export located on desktop and all the theme files are in Xtheme folder located on desktop.

Is there anything else I need to edit in build.properties to fix the issue
    That is for W7? Xp is different C:\\Documents and Settings\\(user)\\Desktop\\(folder).
    Try changing ThemeBundler.exportJad=true.
    Open Source BB

CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    hrm...

I have managed to get my custom theme running on a 9900 and 9790. However the unread icons are way off. I have confirmed in my properties files that 'theme.unreadIconsNumColumns = 12' is present. I am using the OS6 unread icons png, is there another one I should be using?

Code:
    <image
          x="45"
          y="3"
          width="147"
          height="21"
          xlink:href="x-object:/GridIndicators?area=5&amp;width=147&amp;height=21&amp;font-family=BBAlpha Sans Condensed&amp;font-style=plain&amp;font-size=20&amp;fill=fefefe&amp;omitindicator=:bluetooth:&amp;align=center"/>
    Also the media folder is empty...ideas?
    Last edited by Justam; 09-02-2012 at 04:05 PM.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by Justam View Post
    I have managed to get my custom theme running on a 9900 and 9790. However the unread icons are way off. I have confirmed in my properties files that 'theme.unreadIconsNumColumns = 12' is present. I am using the OS6 unread icons png, is there another one I should be using?

Code:
    <image
          x="45"
          y="3"
          width="147"
          height="21"
          xlink:href="x-object:/GridIndicators?area=5&amp;width=147&amp;height=21&amp;font-family=BBAlpha Sans Condensed&amp;font-style=plain&amp;font-size=20&amp;fill=fefefe&amp;omitindicator=:bluetooth:&amp;align=center"/>
    Also the media folder is empty...ideas?
    Media folder won't show anything, just like any other custom os7 theme. With the unread, try to leave them out of the source folder when you compile the theme. When it loads to the phone, it should use the stock 9790 icons.
    Open Source BB

CrackBerry Newbie

Hello,

Could someone provide the stock .svg files for making a 9810 theme please?

I still cannot manage to create a theme with the correct coordinates of the homescreen.svg & banner.svg & lockscreen.svg

Please, that will be of a great help for many developers. Thanks
    CrackBerry User

firstly - thanks to the author of post 1 - am working my way through that and learning

i have done my own themes before for an 8520 so have a little knowledge - not much - but what i did worked for me - so my question

at this moment i am 90% happy with the default theme on the 9900 and just want to change a couple of things for my own use - colours mainly - so can i do the mods from theme builder and install straight to the 9900 as i did with the 8520 - i dont want to publish anything so is my thinking right that i dont need to 'build' the cod and alx file

reading step 14 suggests i do need to build the files - just looking for confirmation

sorry if this has been covered in the thread - have not read every post
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by tony adams View Post
    firstly - thanks to the author of post 1 - am working my way through that and learning

i have done my own themes before for an 8520 so have a little knowledge - not much - but what i did worked for me - so my question

at this moment i am 90% happy with the default theme on the 9900 and just want to change a couple of things for my own use - colours mainly - so can i do the mods from theme builder and install straight to the 9900 as i did with the 8520 - i dont want to publish anything so is my thinking right that i dont need to 'build' the cod and alx file

reading step 14 suggests i do need to build the files - just looking for confirmation

sorry if this has been covered in the thread - have not read every post
    No direct install as before. You need to modify the files and compile the build, then install. TB exports a 480 x 360 theme.
    Open Source BB

CrackBerry Newbie

Default Re: OS 7 Theme Tutorial

hello

can anyone help me ?
    in step 9 I Open ThemeBuilder, and export 9900 themes and than i export as a desktop install.

in step 10 i open temp folder i see a properties file, named pz_7uRtB.properties and iam copy at c:\themes\demo then go back into the temp folder when i am scroll down to the folder I don't see some folders that match the start name of the properties file.
    and i still confuse tutorial 12 to 14 anyone can help me ?
    for info i use windows 7 (32 bit).

and any one have 9810 0s7 tutorial can i have it ?

thanks
    CrackBerry Newbie

Dear Friends,

I need help regarding changing of active/incoming call background, my all themes is working fine but when i try to change active/incoming call background it will convert in to default background. Please let me know or share the code which is working fine. my cuurent code is following.
    Code:
       xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
          xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg http://www.plazmic.com/svg/schema/svg.xsd"
          xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink">
      <g id="universalbannergroup"
            transform="translate(0,-28)">
        <switchGroup id="lineImage"
              currentChild="lineImage_default">
          <g id="lineImage_default">
            <image x="0"
                  y="0"
                  width="640"
                  height="480"
                  xlink:href="background_homescreen_portrait.png"/>
          </g>
          <g id="lineImage_1">
            <image x="0"
                  y="0"
                  width="640"
                  height="480"
          </g>
          <g id="lineImage_2">
            <image x="0"
                  y="0"
                  width="640"
                  height="480"
          </g>
          <g id="lineImage_5000">
            <image x="0"
                  y="0"
                  width="640"
                  height="480"
          </g>
          <g id="lineImage_13000">
            <image x="0"
                  y="0"
                  width="640"
                  height="480"
          </g>
    CrackBerry Newbie

china 支持
    CrackBerry Newbie

BlackBerry 9810 Simulator is not working in my pc. please advise me .

error message
    Error - JVM - BlackBerry 9810 Simulator
    JVM: could not load net_rim_bb_medialoader_ringtones_480x640_01b_t-47.cod - filesystem is full

thanks
  23. vdz
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hey, can someone please help me with theme for Curve 9320 os 7.1?
    I installed it in my phone but the options dont show that theme!!!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Where is the build.bat file in this tutorial..
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,060 Global Posts

Hey all, I am confused with step 2. It states - "copy the device_profiles.properties file included in this download" however, I do not see any form of download link to any "resource folder" necessary to do this. Apologies if I am not understanding correctly! Thanks in advance!
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast