Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Icon text when using svg files??

Anyone know how to show the icon text when using an svg file? I have a hidden dock and when i add WB to the file i cant figure out how to get the text under it.

Ne help would be awesome!
    Thanks
    -Francesca
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hello,
    I have also the question.
    could anybody help?
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,249 Global Posts

Ok... In theme builder, when you add an icon, it shows the status text net to the icon by default. If that is what you are speaking of, Composer does NOT support that and there is NO way to do it.

But, if you are just talking about the Status text that briefly shows when you select an icon, EVEN if you do your icons in composer, in Theme Builder under Text Extras, Status text. If you want to move that, then under General, Reposition Home Screen Icons.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Okay, thanks for your help.
    But I want to show the icon text in the svg file, for example the weatherbug.
    Now I do this another way. I start in the svg file with theme button 2 and add the weatherbug as a zen icon in the theme builder...
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    PIN

Quote Originally Posted by mrtolles View Post
    Ok... In theme builder, when you add an icon, it shows the status text net to the icon by default. If that is what you are speaking of, Composer does NOT support that and there is NO way to do it.

But, if you are just talking about the Status text that briefly shows when you select an icon, EVEN if you do your icons in composer, in Theme Builder under Text Extras, Status text. If you want to move that, then under General, Reposition Home Screen Icons.
    You sir, are the BOMB DOT COM.
    You only live once to make a lot of mistakes, so make mistakes!