| | 08-12-2011, 08:03 PM Thread Author #1
Hidden or scrolling docks
Im just learning about hidden and scrolling docks and have a few questions.
1) If I were say making a hidden or scrolling dock, does it have to be in custom or custom6 layout?
2) In the tutorials I watched/read, they would add however many buttons they want, say 6, but what if you have many more (20) buttons for various things you use, is there no way to have an indefinite amount like in a blackberry 6 layout where you "show all"?
3) The hidden dock I made just hides it if you scroll up to the time or whatever, and shows it when you scroll down to the buttons. How could I make a dock that has a little tab that sticks up a bit and would require clicking on it to unhide the dock, and then just hit esc to hide it.
4) For a torch you can hide the dock and its just a bar with an up pointing arrow (bb6 layout), can that be edited? I havent fount any images for it so im assuming the bar is a tiled image with the up arrow image superimposed on it. But which svg would that be coded in?
5) When I applied my hidden dock to a custom 6 layout, theres no today/message notification bar under the clock, is there a way to get it back, is it hidden somewhere im not seeing, where would your notifications pop up otherwise?