CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default About OS 7 9350/60/70 Theme Tutorial

Hi guys,

Would it be easy to make a theme for Blackberry Curve 9350/60, since it shares the same screen resolution of the Bold 9700/9780 with the only change that it has BB OS 7 instead of OS 6 on the Bold.

I read about the tutorials for making themes for 9900, 9810 and 9850, which in my opinion seems harder than to make a theme for Curve 9350. I was wondering if we can use the same 9900 tutorial to make a theme for 9350. Probably we should change the properties files in some way and then follow the same steps?

Thank you for your attention

P.S. I someone can post a tutorial, that would be great. If I succeed will do it for sure.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default I could not get a theme to load on a 9370 using the tutorial instructions

Sorry I cant help more. But maybe bringing this up will help us both. I'm In the same boat here with a 9370 (7.0 1971). I got TB7 beta and it allows me to export the theme to the device but the homescreen does not display, only the app list.

It doesn't matter if I use the default or try to use a custom one, it simply does not work with a custom layout. blackberry6 layout types seem to work ok but I need the custom actions built into the homescreen.

Any ideas?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    380 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bbsucksnow View Post
    Sorry I cant help more. But maybe bringing this up will help us both. I'm In the same boat here with a 9370 (7.0 1971). I got TB7 beta and it allows me to export the theme to the device but the homescreen does not display, only the app list.

It doesn't matter if I use the default or try to use a custom one, it simply does not work with a custom layout. blackberry6 layout types seem to work ok but I need the custom actions built into the homescreen.

Any ideas?
    After you run build, do you get any errors that the hs didn't compile correctly?
    Open Source BB
    http://opensourcebb.com/

Need some storage for your Blackberry addiction? Use Dropbox and get free storage. Check it out!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    380 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thuliumware View Post
    Hi guys,

Would it be easy to make a theme for Blackberry Curve 9350/60, since it shares the same screen resolution of the Bold 9700/9780 with the only change that it has BB OS 7 instead of OS 6 on the Bold.

I read about the tutorials for making themes for 9900, 9810 and 9850, which in my opinion seems harder than to make a theme for Curve 9350. I was wondering if we can use the same 9900 tutorial to make a theme for 9350. Probably we should change the properties files in some way and then follow the same steps?

Thank you for your attention

P.S. I someone can post a tutorial, that would be great. If I succeed will do it for sure.
    Follow the directions for 9900 tutorial and modify the files to curve specs.
    Open Source BB
    http://opensourcebb.com/

Need some storage for your Blackberry addiction? Use Dropbox and get free storage. Check it out!
    Thanked by:
    thuliumware (07-14-2012) 
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Thanks! Actually I have followed the 9900 tutorial and just changed the properties that meet 9350 specifications.

For the wallpaper to work properly, its name has to be changed from background_homescreen_portrait.png to background_homescreen_landscape.png

CrackBerry Newbie

Default How Create 9360 theme

I try to create 9360 theme but incoming call screen,active call screen & lockscreen wallpaper not show

Where I have to change ??

Sorry my english its so bad

Thanks
    CrackBerry Addict

Hi, Indonesia friend, can you tell me some bb forum in your country? You can't modify the incoming call screen or active call screen on OS7.
    CrackBerry Newbie

I'm never found it ,,,,I ask for all if they know ...share please
    CrackBerry Newbie

Berryindo.com
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hi..Please can u explain me the steps to run the build.bat file in cmd.i am not good at using cmd.please help me
    CrackBerry Abuser

I have question, how can I find the homescreen_banner.svg and banner.svg? I'm using TB 7.1.

Thanks.
    Please thank those who help you by clicking the THANKS button.