Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default www.skype.com/telus redirects to Telekomsel

Just noticed this today. When going to the Telus page on Skype.com on my Bold 9900, it redirects to the Telekomsel Skype download page... Any seen this, or tried to actually download from the link?? I clicked the link, but it goes to a page in Indonesian, so struggling a little to navigate it...

Thanks,

J
    Last edited by waeggles; 05-25-2012 at 09:17 AM.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    376 Global Posts
    PIN
    Secret :D

Hmm.. thats weird.. well im from Indonesia and that Telkomsel is a network provider here in Indonesia.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    9000 -> 9700 -> 9800 -> 9900
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,220 Global Posts

The Skype BlackBerry app currently only works on BlackBerry devices on the Verizon network in the US, the 3 network in the UK, and the Telekomesel network in Indonesia.

Even if you got the app to install on the device, it would not work unless you were on one of those networks.

Quote Originally Posted by SwitchBeach View Post
    The Skype BlackBerry app currently only works on BlackBerry devices on the Verizon network in the US, the 3 network in the UK, and the Telekomesel network in Indonesia.

Even if you got the app to install on the device, it would not work unless you were on one of those networks.
    Correct, but does not support the topic. TELUS Mobility and Skype are in partnership to offer Skype credits via your TELUS account. You can normally facilitate this by going to skype.com/TELUS - ergo why this topic was started.

Skype mobile

I do believe this is an issue with skype.com, as it happens on a 9900 on Rogers, Bell, TELUS, etc. Weird.