CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default White Z10 Telus shipping date?

Were they ever shipping on the 4th or was the white one always shipping on the twelfth? I
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    161 Global Posts

I pre ordered white Z10 on official launch day black origiinally shipped on feb 5th white on 12th
    CrackBerry Newbie

I preordered a white the second the preorder was available and it did say February 5th. From what I've read, it changed later that afternoon. I haven't received any notification that my order changed, but I haven't received any tracking info either.
    CrackBerry Newbie

I went to my local Telus store today wanting a white Z10 but ready to accept a black one as i knew Telus wouldn't be getting the white ones in for a week. However, they wouldn't let me buy the device outright for the time being so i went home disheartened but called Telus nonetheless to see what could be done. But the fact i couldn't get the device in store turned out to be a blessing in disguise.
    They said they could mail be the device in BLACK OR WHITE TODAYfor delivery in 3-5 business days. i ordered through a corporate account as opposed to a consumer one. I don't know if this made a difference or not based on BlackBerry targeting enterprise, but if you're keen to get the white Z10 a few days early it might be worth it to get a telus representative on the phone and see if they can work anything out.
    Last edited by cshumski; 02-05-2013 at 12:58 PM. Reason: edited to add emphasis.
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Just tried calling and they said they have no idea when they are going to be sending them out.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I pre ordered on Jan 30th. They just told me another 1 - 2 weeks. Poor planning on Telus' part. Or rather poor customer communication. I am on Rogers, this phone was for my Boss' wife. (lol also my mother)
    I type like what I am saying is fact. It's probably not.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I ordered the phone through the small-medium business line. I pre-ordered the white Z10 on January 30th, 2013. At that time they said it would ship February 12th, 2013. After I had several emails ignored on the 13th asking about a tracking number and if my phone was shipped I finally called the small business line to find out what was going on. Turns out my phone has not shipped and will not ship. That I could expect to ship in 2-3 weeks. They did not inform me of this change and they had no intentions of doing so. As the sales rep indicated, they don't like to call people with bad news. I decided I would compromise and get a black one. They found me a dealer that had one left so I went there to get it. There was some sort of issue with their system and they could not set the phone up. I'm done with Telus. honest to god they are the worst company I have ever dealt with in the world. Every time we try and do something, they screw it up, and then screw it up again. It has been years of this crap with them.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I was waiting for a white Z10 to go in stores for the longest time but finally gave up and bought a black one. Every Telus rep that I speak with says they don't know when the white ones will come in. I'm hoping that it might come in this week so I can try to switch out my black for a white one, if they'll let me.
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by ScwB View Post
    I was waiting for a white Z10 to go in stores for the longest time but finally gave up and bought a black one. Every Telus rep that I speak with says they don't know when the white ones will come in. I'm hoping that it might come in this week so I can try to switch out my black for a white one, if they'll let me.

I've got two Telus stores in my city and one of them has had white Z10's since last wednesday. Try a couple other stores if you have any. Or go on a road trip to find one!! ROAD TRIP!!!!
    CrackBerry User

I have my white Z10 for about 2weeks now it's awesome.

Posted via CB10
    CrackBerry Addict

still waiting for mine. Telus put me on a waiting list.

Its been a week now.