>_> So yeah, long story short, I have to re-setup my email stuff on my Blackberry, but I forget my @telus.blackberry.net password... You have to make a secret question/answer when you make the account, so there must be some sort of lost password form somewhere, right? If anyone could post a link or something that would be great.
    09-05-08 05:35 PM
    >_> So yeah, long story short, I have to re-setup my email stuff on my Blackberry, but I forget my @telus.blackberry.net password... You have to make a secret question/answer when you make the account, so there must be some sort of lost password form somewhere, right? If anyone could post a link or something that would be great.
    All you need to do is head over to https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=telus where you should be able to reset your password. If this doesn't work then you will have to call into TELUS support where they can easily reset it for you.
    09-05-08 11:08 PM
    there is the number for telus support 1-866-771-7292
    05-10-09 06:35 PM
    So you know, you can just create a totally new account and just write everything else off if you dont have the time for telus customer support, or the patience to figure your password out. NOTE remember to write your new password down so as to not forget it again. :-)
    05-17-09 02:12 PM
    Here is probably a dumb question, but why can't RIM make a easier way for those who set up passwords on the Blackberry E-mail accounts to easily retrieve, change them, all in one easy location.
    Delirious D likes this.
    08-23-12 05:24 PM
    Here is probably a dumb question, but why can't RIM make a easier way for those who set up passwords on the Blackberry E-mail accounts to easily retrieve, change them, all in one easy location.
    Well, a lot of change is coming with BB10... BB10 will tend to integrate BBID service. That way a single login/pass would be used all over the BB10 platform. Things are to be confirmed, but this is the current RIM goal. That way the use of BB10 phone and Playbook will allow you to switch from a device to another almost seamlessly.

Anyway that e-mail address should not be used for everyday use since it can't be retrieved using a mail client.
    11-02-12 10:18 AM
    about it
    05-09-13 08:06 PM
    telus confirmed that my email password was sent to my mobile. unfortunately i did not recieve it. what do i do now?
    06-04-13 06:10 AM
    and how do you suggest i do that. please reply
    06-04-13 06:11 AM
    I have totally forgt my blackberry password and don't have access to my phone,izn there a way for me to retrieve it through my email
    08-12-13 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD