Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bpw1972
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Where can I retrieve my Blackberry email password?

>_> So yeah, long story short, I have to re-setup my email stuff on my Blackberry, but I forget my @telus.blackberry.net password... You have to make a secret question/answer when you make the account, so there must be some sort of lost password form somewhere, right? If anyone could post a link or something that would be great.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    ...CUSHION!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RogT View Post
    >_> So yeah, long story short, I have to re-setup my email stuff on my Blackberry, but I forget my @telus.blackberry.net password... You have to make a secret question/answer when you make the account, so there must be some sort of lost password form somewhere, right? If anyone could post a link or something that would be great.
    All you need to do is head over to https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=telus where you should be able to reset your password. If this doesn't work then you will have to call into TELUS support where they can easily reset it for you.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,333 Global Posts

there is the number for telus support 1-866-771-7292
    CrackBerry Newbie

So you know, you can just create a totally new account and just write everything else off if you dont have the time for telus customer support, or the patience to figure your password out. NOTE remember to write your new password down so as to not forget it again. :-)
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    280D0D04

Here is probably a dumb question, but why can't RIM make a easier way for those who set up passwords on the Blackberry E-mail accounts to easily retrieve, change them, all in one easy location.
    Delirious D likes this.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    106 Global Posts

Default Re: Where can I retrieve my Blackberry email password?

Quote Originally Posted by bpw1972 View Post
    Here is probably a dumb question, but why can't RIM make a easier way for those who set up passwords on the Blackberry E-mail accounts to easily retrieve, change them, all in one easy location.
    Well, a lot of change is coming with BB10... BB10 will tend to integrate BBID service. That way a single login/pass would be used all over the BB10 platform. Things are to be confirmed, but this is the current RIM goal. That way the use of BB10 phone and Playbook will allow you to switch from a device to another almost seamlessly.

Anyway that e-mail address should not be used for everyday use since it can't be retrieved using a mail client.
    X-op!

History:
    Phone: 8330 -> 9700 -> 9810 OS 7.1
    Tablet: PlayBook OS2
    Work Phone: Samsung Galaxy Ace (Rooted / Unlocked with Galaxy Ace Unlock)

Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. Sign up for free! http://db.tt/cVv43QC
    If you like, then like! If it helped, say thanks!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default its something good

about it
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default tried telus

telus confirmed that my email password was sent to my mobile. unfortunately i did not recieve it. what do i do now?
    CrackBerry Newbie

and how do you suggest i do that. please reply
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default password

I have totally forgt my blackberry password and don't have access to my phone,izn there a way for me to retrieve it through my email