- CrackBerry Addict
- 595 Posts
Telus "Family data share", very disappointing
I got a bit excited when I first heard of this plan. I figured I could get my wife a z10, pay a reasonable flat rate, and be able to share data with her and two of my kids that are teenagers.
Unfortunately everyone on the plan has to be signed up on one of the share plans as well. Which means each person has to be paying a minimum $55.00 (1gig data) a month. So for four of us that would be $220.00 a month for 4 gig shared data.
Ya... not going to happen for this household.
Cmon Telus, give families a break.
- 03-16-2013, 10:59 PM #3
Seeing as you mentioned the $55 for 1GB plan, I assume you're in Manitoba?
You could get them to add the Ontario promotional plan, which is $43 and has:
300 nationwide minutes
400 MB data added to the bucket
Promotional Plans*|* Plans*|* TELUS Mobility
- 07-06-2013, 05:42 PM #5
I was very excited to start looking at these options as my wife is considering a switch from Bell (and getting a Q10). Doesn't look particularly promising, though, especially since it seems that they've done away with Favourite Numbers, a feature that both of us consider a necessity. I may be switching as well after my contract is up next year.BlackBerry Z10 LE, PlayBook 64GB
- By jataryiat in forum BlackBerry Pearl FlipReplies: 10Last Post: 01-22-2010, 11:58 AM
- By stuegreen in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 23Last Post: 12-02-2008, 03:01 PM
- By That Bloke in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 17Last Post: 11-26-2008, 06:57 PM
- By tadow213m in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 33Last Post: 11-26-2008, 06:44 PM
- By Davey in forum RogersReplies: 6Last Post: 02-27-2008, 08:15 AM