Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Telus came through for me this time

Hey...I've been with Telus for 3 years since I picked up my 9700. That said I have little allegiance to any carrier... I check out the plans and go with the best deal.
    Fido and Koodo seemed to have some pretty sweet numbers .... unlimited everything and 1gb data (I know, might not be enough).

Anyway, I phoned Telus to see if they would pony up some better plan numbers than shown on their site....and they did.

$65 .... all unlimited including canada wide calling and the 1gb of data too....extra data at $10 per gig.

I figured this would be easier than driving 100 km to the nearest Fido outlet so Telus got me for another 3 years.

I'm happy with the deal and I give credit when it's due.

Default Re: Telus came through for me this time

and I'm happy that you're happy :thumbup:
    Unlocked Rogers Z10 STL100-3 10.3.0.700 / Unlocked Bell Q10 SQN100-1 10.2.1.3247
    CrackBerry Abuser

Wow telus did something decent for once. I'm shocked.
    CrackBerry User

I'm in the same boat as you. My 3 year term is up Monday. Have a 9700 currently. I have been waiting for WIND to release BB10 release info, but looks like they are not coming anytime soon now since there hasn't been a peep other then "coming soon" nothing from the pre-reg either.

Anyways, figure that if WIND is gonna blow it for me, my other option is to negociate a new contract. (current plan was $50/mo, 200 or 300 anytime min, unlim text, unlim, nights/weekends, call id voicemail and 500 data)

Anyways, considering bell and rogers have unlimited talk in there 60-70 plans. I figure I can get that too or at least enough minutesthat its moot... as well as at least 2 or 3 gigs of data.
    If they would give me more data id be willing to pay 60 but thats my limit. anymore is too much of a rip off.

But if they want me for 3 more years. I need to be comfortable knowing if I want to use my new BB that I wont run out of everything for the month after using it for an hour