Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Heinz Katchup
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Current setup

In the last few days, Telus stopped selling the A and Z 10 online, then they pulled their live models from their store fronts. Now they've taken away the dummy models. This picture is the current state of the BlackBerry display; missing a background sticker/decal, as well as the border that is supposed to go around the pricing along the bottom, as well as a big empty space beside the Z30.

Me thinks the Passport is launching sooner rather than later. They're making room for it and stripping current merchandising.

Current setup-img_20140821_165131.jpg

Short Stories and Similar Submissions, a Channel dedicated to creative writing and constructive critique C003CC54C. Daily Old Radio Shows! The only Channel that actually offers you a source for entertainment. C0012487D

Nitpicking police: Q and Z you mean? hehehe
    Quick Help BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 10.2.1|Sideloading apps: BB10/PlayBook | Update/Reload Software: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BB7.1- - PlayBook & BB10: Just use BB Link | Battery Saving: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10

Got a question? diego.nei@mobilenations.com | My Apps: Papo GP | My Channel: Project Management BBM Channel

CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,284 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by diegonei View Post
    Nitpicking police: Q and Z you mean? hehehe
    If Team BlackBerry has any brain cells firing they'd rename it Q n X.
    BB10 - Fear of a BlackBerry Planet
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Yes. Q and Z thanks!

Short Stories and Similar Submissions, a Channel dedicated to creative writing and constructive critique C003CC54C. Daily Old Radio Shows! The only Channel that actually offers you a source for entertainment. C0012487D