CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Will I get $135 X 2 if I add 2 transfer lines to my loyalty account??

My question is my mother is with Tmobile right now and was able to get the loyalty $49.99 plan. I was thinking of transfering my wifes number and mine over to the loyalty family plan. My question is do we both get a $135 credit or is it just one $135 bill credit? I figured we would get a $270 credit on my mothers account. Any thoughts?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by capitalst View Post
    My question is my mother is with Tmobile right now and was able to get the loyalty $49.99 plan. I was thinking of transfering my wifes number and mine over to the loyalty family plan. My question is do we both get a $135 credit or is it just one $135 bill credit? I figured we would get a $270 credit on my mothers account. Any thoughts?
    Well, actually your mother will get the credits (I believe 2 x 135). What she decides to do with them is up to her.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Does anyone know if that $135 credit applies to only the loyalty plan, or do I get the credit if I add a number to my regular family plan?
    And I don't see that option on my MyTMobile page anymore. Do I have to call and ask for it?