- CrackBerry User
- 48 Posts
Why is the Z10 coming to the US later?
I've been looking all over the net, trying to find a glimmer of understanding for why the US is getting the BB 10 phones so much later than Canada and the UK. Nothing. So I went to talk to a buddy I have who works for Tmo. As he put it, "It's on Tmobile! They want those things that make their carrier unique attached to and on the phone." Some of the things I can understand, but the others seem very stupid to me. Like the box the phone will come in. SMH... First, can anyone confirm if any of this is true? Second, if it is true, you have to assume the other three are doing the same thing.
- 02-02-2013, 03:01 PM #2
Re: Why is the Z10 coming to the US later?
I wouldn't say this is "the" reason, but look at it this way. Other countries where BB has been fairing better can work out the bugs and BB will still be just fine. If it launched in the US with bugs, the media would slam it so hard, they would likely be wrote off before it had a chance.Phone too slow? Then you need Flow.
The World's Most Fabulous Crack-Droid!
- By theonlychoman in forum AndroidReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2011, 05:49 PM
- By matthewj555 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2009, 07:29 PM
- By matthewj555 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2009, 07:27 PM
- By matthewj555 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2009, 07:27 PM
- By csoccio in forum AT&TReplies: 10Last Post: 05-13-2008, 08:45 AM